• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter of claim from bw legal - help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter of claim from bw legal - help please

Hi

I need help please. I am new so not sure what to do. Any advice and assistance is highly appreciated.

I have been issued with a PCN from Parking & Property Management Limited. The ticket was issued by Parking & Property Management Limited (“PPM”) on 05/09/2018.

I had a permit but it has fallen on the floor. I have written appeal to them. In my appeal I have informed them that I had a valid parking permit displayed. When I came to the car I was shocked to see the PCN. when I open the car door the permit has fallen the car seat . A copy of the permit was also provided

The PPM rejected the appeal and they told me to pay or I can appeal to Independent Appeals Service (IAS).

Having done some research I have been informed not to appeal to IAS.

Well after that I have not received any communication, one year letter after the ticket was issued I have received year we have received LETTER OF CLAIM (LOC) from Bw Legal. No reminder was sent at all. Am I right in saying that they should have sent NOTICE TO KEEPER.

They have also sent me some forms that we need to fill..

I am really worried and stress. We are still living at the same property. We still have the permit. So not sure what to do. So what is the next step that I need to do.. Do i complete the paperwork they have sent??

Any assistance is highly appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chimpata; 20th September 2019, 23:09:PM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X