• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help please- Letter of Claim from Lowell solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst
    replied
    If there was a device then yes send the reply form back to the solicitors and send a cca request to Lowell portfolio / financial ( rather than Lowell solicitors) direct

If the debt defaulted in 2013 it will fall off the file next year

Leave a comment:

• tearsvoice
    replied
    Amethyst MIKE770 Hi Amethyst and Mike,.thank you so much.
    I think the contract does included the purchase of a device as well as airtime/data allowances.

No I did not have any dispute on the debt at all, i ignored it before and did nothing since i used to move flat alot.
    I did checked.from Noddle, it is said Account start date 14/01/2013 Date of default 14/12/2013, on the breakdown years, the Default showing in March 2017,so further breakdown years.

I am trying to avoid this debt first.it is a large amount which is big pressure so should I NOT send CCA to some one?

My application will be settlement( indefinite leave to remain) since i have. lived for 10 years.i will apply it next month maybe.

Leave a comment:

• tearsvoice
    replied
    Diana M Amethyst Amethyst jaguarsuk MIKE770
    i.attached all letter from 4 companies: Three mobile/Lowell profolio I ltd/ Lowell financial Ltd/ Lowell solicitors.
    I am confused WHO should i send CCA(if i should send CCA?) to?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tearsvoice; 24th June 2018, 10:13:AM.

Leave a comment:

• MIKE770
    replied
    Pre-Action Letters

Closed, Important:EXAMPLE pre-action letters from Creditors/DCA's for reference this is what you received???

Leave a comment:

• MIKE770
    replied
    once a claim issued then send a CPR31.14 request litening all items mentioned, meantime ask for contract from lowells for the telecom account send recorded delivery keep copy for yourself agreement should be mentioned in any court summons

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst
    replied
    What's the application btw ? You're a long way from a ccj affecting your credit file, but it is likely there is already a default on there - worth checking on noddle or clear-score if a default might also affect you.

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst
    replied
    Hiya xxx

Dont be scared, it's a process that's all xxx

Compkete the reply form and ask them for documents to evidence their case - so statement of account to show how the amount claimed had been reached, termination it default notice, notice of assignment and the agreement and terms of the agreement.

No no need to send a cca request unless you think the contract included the purchase of a device as well as airtime/data allowances.

Did you have any dispute on the debt at all ?

If you want to just sort out payment of the debt and hope to avoid having to deal with court in the future that's fine too - complete the income and expenditure form and offer an affordable monthly payment to them. It isn't guaranteed it will be accepted and they could still go to court if they think you should make higher payments so I would also ask for the documents and further information and write a letter saying you do not recognise the debt however as a goodwill gesture you are happy to make a payment arrangement while they sort out the evidence for you to check your records.

Leave a comment:

• MIKE770
    replied
    it is sunday they might be back on here later to-day, we all have families so do not fret

Leave a comment:

• tearsvoice
    replied
    Amethyst Diana M smiler236 jaguarsuk HELP PLEASE, I AM REALLY SCARED IF I RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM COURT LATER.
    Last edited by tearsvoice; 24th June 2018, 10:02:AM.

Leave a comment:

• tearsvoice
    replied
    Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
    agreement/ = Contract no doubt you had telecoms CPR31.14 Yes but at this stage you can only request items listed on the court form CPR 31.14 Request keep everything on here as personal e-mail not used so get rid of your e.mail from last item
    Hi Mike, thank you so much, I have deleted my personal email in my post.
    This is the Letter of Claim from Lowell Solicitor, not a claim from Court. I have 30 days to send Reply Form to them. at this stage, should I send CPR 31.14 request to solicitors? I just thinking this request only after I receiving the Court Claim but I am not in this case?
    Thank you Mike.

Leave a comment:

• MIKE770
    replied
    look around forums on the same subject and read and get an idea of procedures send CPR request to solicitors

Lowells main address:- Ellington House, 9 Savannah Way, Leeds LS10 1AB

Leave a comment:

• MIKE770
    replied
    agreement/ = Contract no doubt you had telecoms CPR31.14 Yes but at this stage you can only request items listed on the court form CPR 31.14 Request keep everything on here as personal e-mail not used so get rid of your e.mail from last item

Leave a comment:

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X