• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**WON** Amberhun vs Arrow Global - CCJ Set Aside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nemesis45
    replied
    Re: Amberhun vs Arrow Global - CCJ Set Aside

I have just received a PM from Amberhun her defence was submitted and Arrow Global has discontinued!

nem

Leave a comment:

• nemesis45
    replied

Originally posted by Amberhun View Post
    Thank you
    Please e-mail everything to Kati@legalbeagles.info.
    or contact [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• Amberhun
    replied

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• nemesis45
    replied

I am on mobile were is the green box. Also can I email everything direct to you please? I have had no communication with this company until I asked to have judgement set aside.

They served me the assignment in court .
    Amber who is the solicitor for AG.

I'll arrange for you to e-mail the info to a member of the site who can then pass it on to me.
    Just for security for you.

I will get back to you as soon as this can be set up.

nem

Leave a comment:

• Amberhun
    replied

I am on mobile were is the green box. Also can I email everything direct to you please? I have had no communication with this company until I asked to have judgement set aside. They served me the assignment in court .

Leave a comment:

• nemesis45
    replied
    Re: Help with a defence ccj set aside

May 27th they must have the defence by this date. I also got another letter from global offering me a payment plan. However I don't agree with the amount.

OK Amber, have a look in the green box above and check out the specimen defence, just to give you an idea of the format.

We will need to have all the details of your circumstances if possible in chronological order, if you don't want to put personal information on the open forum please free to PM me ( I will clear this with site admin) and a defence can built up around this and any relevant communication between you and AG.

nem

Leave a comment:

• Amberhun
    replied

May 27th they must have the defence by this date. I also got another letter from global offering me a payment plan. However I don't agree with the amount.

Leave a comment:

• nemesis45
    replied

Good day. Firstly thanks to all of you here for the help you have been giving me. The judgement has been set aside and the other party agreed to set aside on the grounds that I had not received any information due to fleeing domestic violence. And suffering from depression. I thought that would be the end of the matter and that they would global arrow let me make an offer of payment. No instead I am back in court but I have now to produce a defence. The solicitor s acting for global arrow said to me that I now need to prove why I do not owe the money. I asked why this had been sold on as MBNA new I was suffering the above mentioned. The solicitor said this must form part of your defence. So I need some help. I went to CAB they can not help until the 21st the defence needs to be back for that date.
    How can I defend this now? Thanks
    Good morning Amber,

We can help you with a defence due 21st? Do you mean May or June?

nem

Leave a comment:

• Amberhun
    replied

Good morning. I am urgently needing help to draft a defence as global arrow agreed to set aside judgment. I posted here two weeks ago but no reply with any help. I have to file my defence by the 27th of may with the court and global. Part of my defence is this debt should not have been sold due to health issues which MBNA were fully a we're off. I have made no payment for at least 4 to 5 years. Please someone advise and help. Much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• charitynjw
    replied

Originally posted by Kati View Post
    sorted :yo: xx

Thank you.

Hi @Amberhun ... I'm so glad you got it set aside

I'll give @nemesis45 a nudge to help you prepare a defence xx
    ####

Leave a comment:

• Amberhun
    replied

Thank you the help with the defence would be great. According to the credit act no legal action should be taken against someone with mental health. All companies were informed but totally ignored the fsa agreement on this. So I guess this is part of my defence. ???

Leave a comment:

• Kati
    replied

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    Hi Amberhun
    @Kati
    Amberhun has 3 other threads (End March & in April, all in 'Welcome' section).

Any chance of using your legendary powers to merge them into a coherent single thread?
    sorted :yo: xx

Good day. Firstly thanks to all of you here for the help you have been giving me. The judgement has been set aside and the other party agreed to set aside on the grounds that I had not received any information due to fleeing domestic violence. And suffering from depression. I thought that would be the end of the matter and that they would global arrow let me make an offer of payment. No instead I am back in court but I have now to produce a defence. The solicitor s acting for global arrow said to me that I now need to prove why I do not owe the money. I asked why this had been sold on as MBNA new I was suffering the above mentioned. The solicitor said this must form part of your defence. So I need some help. I went to CAB they can not help until the 21st the defence needs to be back for that date.
    Hi [MENTION=83241]Amberhun[/MENTION] ... I'm so glad you got it set aside

I'll give [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] a nudge to help you prepare a defence xx

Leave a comment:

• charitynjw
    replied

Hi Amberhun
    @Kati
    Amberhun has 3 other threads (End March & in April, all in 'Welcome' section).

Any chance of using your legendary powers to merge them into a coherent single thread?

Leave a comment:

• Amberhun
    replied
    Help with a defence ccj set aside

Leave a comment:

• Amberhun
    replied
    Re: Agree to set aside global

Ok thank you. For all your help. Very helpful site so glad I found this site.

Leave a comment:

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X