• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Two applications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two applications

I have an ongoing claim.

I need to submit two different applications. Can they be submitted together with one fee? Or must I send to separate applications and pay two fees?

If it makes any difference I'm 99% sure both applications will be approved, one is likely to have an adverse cost against me.

Thanks

​​​
    Tags: None

more info would help?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
      more info would help?
      I need to request an order for specific disclosure. I also need to submit a request for a current order to be amended.

Can they be made on one N244 form or does it need to be two separate forms with two separate fees.

Comment

des8

Comment

I don't know if a single application can be made for multiple orders, but just looking at Form N244 it seems unlikely.

There's not enough space for a double application, and just think how confused the court will get with two applications bundled together.
          You need to say for both applications;
          1) what order is being sought
          2)why it is being sought
          3)specify the respondent
          4)give a draft order
          5)give evidence in support

By the time it has been served and the respondent replied and the court officials have either lost or shuffled the papers.......

R0b might know the answer

Comment

You should only need one N244 application as long as you make clear what you are asking for. Ideally, you would be best numbering each order something like below and providing the court with a draft order.

"The Claimant/Defendant seeks the following orders:

(1) An order for specific disclosure of certain documents pursuant to CPR 31.12.

(2) The order dated XX XX XXXX be varied as follows:

(i) Description of variation

(ii) Description of variation

A draft order is attached to this application."
            If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            LEGAL DISCLAIMER
            Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X