• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Action Against Mis-selling of car finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Against Mis-selling of car finance

Please if anyone is thinking of claiming against a car dealer or finance provider for their agreement possibly being mis-sold then post here! Joanne

Yes I am researching VWFS.

Comment

Do you need any help? are they making a claim against you?

Comment

Hi Jobrindle21 No they are not making a claim as I have a HP agreement on a lease and they have not processed the agreement properly. I am thinking about taking them to court (the dealership).

Comment

Go on tell me more. What do you mean the HP agreement is a lease ? I think they are different types of finance. Why has the dealer not process the agreement properly?

Comment

Hi Joebrindle on the document it states its a HP agreement under CCA. It also states that it is a lease with so many monthly payments and at the end of those payments there is an option to buy the vehicle for £6,300. My signature on the HP agreement has been signed by a computer and witnessed by a signature from an employee of VW dealership.

Comment

MMMM to be sure we would have to look at the agreement as it sounds like a pcp agreement or maybe a lease purchase. Though it was signed electronically, was it not you who accepted the agreement ? Normally you have to answer security questions that you would only know. What's the issue ? was you not explained to you?

Comment

Hi Joebrindle tbh I never really looked at the details until just recently but I did not sign the agreement only the vehicle order form. I am currently in touch with VW and they have admitted there is no paperwork at present and they are looking into it.

Comment

How shocking and you have been paying them for your vehicle? Please if you need any help let us all know

Comment

Hi Jobrindle I have found out that it was an E-Signature that was sent by VWFS and you select the link then answer 5 security questions and that is your E-Signature acceptance. Except I did not get the link???

Comment

so who answered the security questions and accepted the link on your behalf ? you need to speak with VWFS and ask them what email address they sent it to

Comment

Still awaiting response.......................................... ........

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X