• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Reply and defence to counterclaim forms? Don't know how to respond

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reply and defence to counterclaim forms? Don't know how to respond

Hi so I brought a claim against an individual using money claim online aubmitted etc and pressed request ccj when they didn't respond in time but I've just have a letter in the post with his response dated 3 days before the deadline to request ccj (don't think he replied online so I'm not sure if he returned it in time and it says to wait 14 days to see if the ccj has been entered but I don't want to risk doing so as if he has replied in time then they'd get a default judgement against me in their counterclaim).

So I only had a questionnaire form in the defence and counterclaim no form to reply to the counterclaim or reply to the defence so I don't know if I'm missing a form or there isn't an official one.

Also I don't know where to send it and what documents to put in with it (all my evidence?) as there's no option to respond on money claim online it just says you requested a default judgement we will be in touch in 14 days if it has been entered.

The counterclaim is for a skip hire and council tax payments but I don't live there and I paid my council tax while I lived there then got locked and kicked out by my ex who destroyed my belongings (hence my initial claim) he's given no defence except that the electrical item still works but is now mouldy after sorting outside for 2 months where it was withheld from me

He then hired a skip to cut hedges that didn't need cutting didn't ask me if I agreed to hire a skip and is trying to charge me 50% of the skip hire
    Tags: None

If you are looking for a healthy diet plan...! Here we offer you a fibromyalgia diet plan for free of cost.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X