• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global Court Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow Global Court Action

Could anyone help with the above post
    thanks Coop

Comment

Could anyone please help as I really could do with it
      Thanks Coop

Comment

Hi
        Did you receive any of the documents mentioned in your car 31.14 request?

From what I can remember they did not send all the terms and conditions associated with the card so without these you can not mediate
        Don't tell them exactly what you haven't got just say
        I am still waiting for you to fulfil your obligations under S77(1) CCA further to my request made on xxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
          Hi I have received a letter from arrow stating they are willing to go to mediation as the court suggested, I had contacted the mediation center myself informing them arrow had not supplied me the documentation I had asked them for. In the letter received from arrow they are asking what more information I need. Can anyone help with this I sent of the cca request and all I received was the documents scanned on page 1 of this thread. I have not been supplied with any payment details so don't know when the last payment was so in my opinion is more than likely to be time barred. As mentioned earlier in the thread it was mentioned the terms and conditions sent were not adequate, could anybody give me the actual faults on this. The agreement also states a top up loan which I cannot remember anything about and should there be another agreement if in fact it is for a loan and then a top up loan. There is also PPI on this debt which I have never claimed for as I was not aware of this. I have a court date set for May so really would like to gather together as much information as I can.
          Arrow asking what I need should I resend the cca request as they are offering to mediate. If anyone could hepl
          Thanks Coop

Hello coop,

Unfortunately the low life of the debt purchase world will agree to mediation though they know full well that they don't have and or cannot obtain the documents to prove their claim.

The claimant does not have payment details or other information regarding a debt, because debt is sold in portfolio lots worth a fortune and the absolute minimum of information is passed on.

I'm going to go back to post one and check the document.

back soon
          nem

Comment

Ok as far as I can see the alleged agreement 1st page mentions paras 7 8 and nine but I don't see them anywhere?

Please take a look coop and confirm.

nem

Comment

Thank you nemesis
              I think that point was what i was pertaining to post 63 as i had pointed out post 19 ( I am sorry I didn't have the time to read it all back earlier)

Luckily it is small claim and not as initially suggested over 10K

nem
              Would you agree
              If you need to tell AG what is missing then a generic non compliance with Cpr request and failure to fully comply with S77?

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                Thank you nemesis
                I think that point was what i was pertaining to post 63 as i had pointed out post 19 ( I am sorry I didn't have the time to read it all back earlier)

nem
                Would you agree
                If you need to tell AG what is missing then a generic non compliance with Cpr request and failure to fully comply with S77?
                A statement that the " agreement" does not

satisfy the CCA request and is not a compliant reconstituted agreement.

The claimant is no doubt fully aware of the short comings.

nem

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                Thank you nemesis

nem
                Would you agree
                A statement that the " agreement" does not

satisfy the CCA request and is not a compliant reconstituted agreement.

nem

Comment

Thanks everyone I really do appreciate your help, I will slowly go through all the replies and relevant court cases on the forum thanks a million for helping will keep you all posted
                  Coop xx

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post

nem
                    Reading about how some claimants behave I wonder if the y are aware of the year let alone cca request shortcomings

Comment

Urg please help needed I have received the court hearing date which is next FRiday I have just realised it states that parties should serve on each other and court 14 days before the court hearing, I have misunderstood this as I thought it related to my defence already entered weeks ago do I still have time to send my documents in

thanks

Comment

Just sending out a shout
                        @
                        Amethyst @nemesis45

Px

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                        ~ Anonymous

Comment

Oops. Umm firstly have you received a witness statement from the other side ? If not then I would give the court a call and ask if they have received anything from the other party. If not then you should be able to get yours in Monday by email - to the court where the hearing is and a copy to the claimant.
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi amethyst yes I have received their witness statement but I have been away for 2 weeks, am I still ok to send

thanks Coop

Comment

I will send via e-mail but I know it's asking a lot could you read through my thread and offer me some advice, I still do not have terms and conditions asked for apart from what has been scanned earlier in the thread, the witness statement sent to me for arrow shows a copy of the default note sent on the 29/09/06, they have sent a list of payments made and the last one made was 24/08/10. The contract agreement states that it is a top up loan which I do not recall and there is also £2,240.83 of payment protection on it which I was not aware of. The outstanding amount owed is £7946. The papers from arrow were sent whilst I have been away and I only read through them yesterday. Thanks for all your help so far.
                              Coop

Comment

I did read somewhere that even if you miss the 14 day deadline, a further warning notice is usually sent to you by the court - "Do it within 7 days or else"
                                [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] may know for definite, or you could ring the court.
                                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                                gets his brain a-going.
                                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X