• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lOWELL PORTFOLIO LTD CCJ

Collapse
Loading...
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by DemonicReign View Post
    Claim No: xxxxxxxxx

    Lowell portfolio I
    Claimant
    And
    xxxxxx
    Defendant


    The Claimant has breached CPR 31.14, that on 15th November 2022 a formal request for inspection of documents mentioned in the Claimants Statement of Case under CPR 31.14 was sent to the Claimant. To date the Claimant has failed to provide the requested information, i.e. copies of the agreement / Terms & Conditions.


    Signed: XXXXXXXXXX
    Date: XX/xx/xx


    would this be ok to send court and overdales? should I email it to both or should I post it out to both seeing as whats going on with royal mail right now I'm unsure what to do
    Don't forget to add the case reference number. Email it to both.

    Comment


    • #32
      would that be the reference no lowell provided in particulars of claim? if not where would I find it as on the letter from courts its under claim No...

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by DemonicReign View Post
        would that be the reference no lowell provided in particulars of claim? if not where would I find it as on the letter from courts its under claim No...
        Yes, reference no lowell provided in particulars of claim.

        Comment


        • #34
          Would this be ok to email courts and overdales as my local post office is saying it maybe delayed due to royal mail strikes, sorry to keep bugging you

          Comment


          • #35
            Get free proof posting courts accept that if the date within time. Never trust emails no receipt.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by DemonicReign View Post
              Would this be ok to email courts and overdales as my local post office is saying it maybe delayed due to royal mail strikes, sorry to keep bugging you
              Read post 31.

              Comment


              • #37
                received this letter from overdales, they stated the courts would send me a letter also but have not as of yet, what should my next steps be?
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #38
                  Await court copy they are all trying to unsettle you they are the pits

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    oh ok thats fine, thank you for the quick response, merry Christmas hope you and all others have a great Christmas, happy new year

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      hi

                      me again

                      i received a letter from what I assume it's from the courts. i believe I am the defendant but this letter kind of threw me off I'm not so sure anymore maybe I'm not reading it correctly or maybe I'm just that darn stupid I cannot understand it can anyone shed some light on it so I know if I need to do anything or am i kind of screwed....
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        fill that form in and send back to court, tick agree mediation thats it, that form came from lowells? another the same will come from the courts (lowells try unsettle you jumping the gun)?

                        all claims under 10,000 tick agree correct .

                        tick without hearing tick no

                        the rest self explanatory

                        sure echat11

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                          fill that form in and send back to court, tick agree mediation thats it, that form came from lowells? another the same will come from the courts (lowells try unsettle you jumping the gun)?

                          all claims under 10,000 tick agree correct .

                          tick without hearing tick no

                          the rest self explanatory

                          sure echat11
                          I think its from courts as no mention on envelope or any letter inside says overdales, sorry im unsure what exactly I have to fill in my reading isn't very good so I marked up the pages if you can confirm
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by DemonicReign View Post
                            I think its from courts as no mention on envelope or any letter inside says overdales, sorry im unsure what exactly I have to fill in my reading isn't very good so I marked up the pages if you can confirm
                            Expert evidence, witness - no

                            Have you received all the requested documents? If so you can request Mediation.

                            ​​​​​​​Yes, your details.

                            Suitable to be determined without Hearing - no.

                            Read the following, provides guidance on the small claims court process.
                            ​​​​​​​
                            https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...+web+FINAL.pdf

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by echat11 View Post

                              Expert evidence, witness - no

                              Have you received all the requested documents? If so you can request Mediation.

                              ​​​​​​​Yes, your details.

                              Suitable to be determined without Hearing - no.

                              Read the following, provides guidance on the small claims court process.
                              ​​​​​​​
                              https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...+web+FINAL.pdf
                              thank you for the response.
                              the claimant failed CPR 31.14 as they didn't provide me with the evidence required, do I still go for mediation then?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Yes on mediation state request under CPR 31.14. Such such they have failed to supply

                                Comment

                                View our Terms and Conditions

                                LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

                                If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.


                                If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                1 of 2 < >

                                Support LegalBeagles


                                Donate with PayPal button

                                LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

                                2 of 2 < >

                                SHORTCUTS

                                Pre-Action Letters
                                First Steps
                                Check dates
                                Income/Expenditure
                                Acknowledge Claim
                                CCA Request
                                CPR 31.14 Request
                                Subject Access Request Letter
                                Example Defence
                                Set Aside Application
                                Witness Statements
                                Directions Questionnaire
                                Statute Barred Letter



                                If you received a court claim and would like some help and support dealing with it, please read the first steps and make a new thread in the forum with as much information as you can.





                                NOTE: If you receive a court claim note these dates in your calendar ...
                                Acknowledge Claim - within 14 days from Service

                                Defend Claim - within 28 days from Service (IF you acknowledged in time)

                                If you fail to Acknowledge the claim you may have a default judgment awarded against you, likewise, if you fail to enter your defence within 28 days from Service.




                                We now feature a number of specialist consumer credit debt solicitors on our sister site, JustBeagle.com
                                If your case is over £10,000 or particularly complex it may be worth a chat with a solicitor, often they will be able to help on a fixed fee or CFA (no win, no fee) basis.
                                See more
                                See less

                                Court Claim ?

                                Guides and Letters
                                Loading...



                                Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

                                Find a Law Firm


                                Working...
                                X