• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Restons Solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this latest bundle is the first copy of the agreement you've received ?-Restons letter dated 12/12/18 had the same copy of Bank of Scotland credit agreement the same as they included in the latest pack (fuzzy) - the one I posted here

if there is only the one set of terms with it ( the ones you posted up ) then it is not compliant as those terms are not from 2002 ( they look like 200 terms )_____YES, I checked everything

Comment

( they look like 2008 terms )-yes

Comment

Oh my goodness, I feel like I am learning a new science

Comment

Haha It's not a perfect defence but they haven't fully complied with the CCA request OR the agreement is not compliant with s.61 of the COnsumer Credit Act 1974 as it doesn't contain the prescribed terms.

Ummm think last question then can start putting something together - have you got a copy of the defence you entered ( see if you can log in on Moneyclaim online to get it) and did you send a formal CCA request when you originally received the claim ? ( it would have meant getting a 1 postal order or cheque sorted so you might remember ).

Your children comes first, always xx This is a miserly credit card debt, you have nothing, so they will end up getting what they are given, based on your IE affordability, you won't be working yourself into the ground to pay them ! Get to CAB soon as you can - ask them about sick pay for agency workers too while you're dealing with the financial statements etc
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

My defence - probably the simplest ever.
            I dispute the claim because I do not owe the claimant (name) money.
            No proof of break down of this allegedly owned money has been given to me.

Comment

I didnt send a formal CCA request

Comment

I was just dealing with it in a novice way.

Comment

Huge thanks for helping me, Amethyst, and for your kind words.
                  I am really grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Mum View Post
                    My defence - probably the simplest ever.
                    I dispute the claim because I do not owe the claimant (name) money.
                    No proof of break down of this allegedly owned money has been given to me.
                    Ok little simplistic and not a lot to work with but it's okay... we can try and rectify - can you send a cca request please https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...etter-example/ with £1 to the claimant - this is important xxx

I think then we'll expand in your witness statement and ask permission to amend by consent due to having just received the docs and get that to the claimant. I'll try put something together this eve to respond to the application and claimant. It might just hold things up for a bit ( they could just reply with the correct terms and that does seem to be all we have ) so still get your ie sheet sorted in case you need to make an offer xxx

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Ok, thanks so much, I will send a cca request to Restons ASAP.
                      Can I do IE sheet on the enclosed form or is it more valid if its done in CAB?

Comment

Comment

I have received this today together with copies of all papers included in my latest huge pack from Restons.

Comment

Hi, sorry, just a couple of easy questions.

-Should I still request a credit agreement by post even though they have included it in claim pack?
                            -Is the income/expenditure form more valid if its done in citizens advice bureau? Or I can print their online form and fill it up?

Thank you

Comment

Amethyst, please, please,could you kindly guide me further.

Comment

Morning Just having a read back - sorry for missing your previous posts xxxx
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X