• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Criminal record - Primark shoplifting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yash there is no point in Primark reporting to the police as it just costs them time,

Comment

One is about admitting obviously and one is about me not going Westfield for a year . They asked me for my NI number but I didn’t . Also they took my driving license I’d card picture and my picture . That’s my concern . Just worried about them taking my ID card .

Comment

I’m over 18

Comment

Don't worry... they just confirming identity and putting pressure on to persuade you to pay the invoice

Comment

It’s a relief to confirm that I can avoid the fine . Thank you so much . I just don’t want any record under my name . Learned my lesson .

Comment

It's not a fine !!!! Just a company trying to get some money that they are not entitled to.

Comment

They also caught me yesterday at primark, and they told me the same about a "fine" . From what you said I have to ignore it?

Comment

Alright thank you so much . Now I’m just praying that they won’t report me . How stupid was me to do something like this .

Comment

Originally posted by EricWithK View Post
                    They also caught me yesterday at primark, and they told me the same about a "fine" . From what you said I have to ignore it?
                    Yes, ignore any letters from RLP.
                    Do not be tempted to enter a dialogue with them

Comment

One last question . The items I took were damaged . I mean I took the security tags and staff and the boxes so was damaged . Therefore , u said before most unlikely they will report to the police . So my question is since £116 amount of staff were damaged is there’s a possibility that if I ignore their letters they will report ??

Comment

If they are going to report to the police it won't be because you ignore their letters.
                        It is unlikely to be reported late, but not impossible

Comment

Thank you

Comment

If security police officer band you from entering Westfield for a whole year for stealing at certain shop . Can they actually recognise u if u go to Westfield ? And if they do catch you what will happen ??

Comment

Whether or not they recognise you will depend on how observant they are!

If you revisit, as long as you are not committing an offence, and if they notice you, all they can do is request you leave, as you are a trespasser.
                              If you refuse they can use sufficient force to eject you

PS what do you mean by a "security police officer"? I assume you mean security personnel, not a police officer.

Comment

If security police officer band you from entering Westfield for a whole year for stealing at certain shop . Can they actually recognise u if u go to Westfield ? And if they do catch you what will happen ??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X