• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Criminal record - Primark shoplifting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks what about record on police database

Comment

RLP = ignore no powers they tried once and got bounced out of court

Comment

Hi thanks that’s rlp but what about police database

Comment

Please stop posting the same question on different threads.
          It only complicates matters and will not get you any different advice.

Comment

Sorry

Comment

The police aren't involved so there is nothing on your record xx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks amethyst it’s just I got nervous as they supposedly phoned the police as they had a reference number and was giving them my description of how I look so that’s why I was wondering if it was recorded anywhere and then they supposedly phoned back to tell the police not to come as I had been honest with them and cooperated with them and they let me go with the ban so just wanted to know if the police could search back on this incident??

Comment

Nope, thats the end of things - all you have to deal with is the inevitable 'invoice' from the civil recovery company - which, as Des has said elsewhere, you can simply ignore.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

So do the police delete this from their system or just didn’t put it on as the store did not call them in the end?

Comment

Hi thanks for the advice just another thing on my mind:

can police issue warnings or cautions through the post or after the event. Is it possible to get this later on after the event still as you are getting a rlp letter?

Or or do the police have to present face to face with the person to issue the warning or caution?

Comment

See other thread!

Comment

Hi just wanted to ask something can the police issue caution or warnings after the event I’ve heard that they can up to 3 or 4 days after the event to come to the police station and see them?

I’m desperately worried about it showing up on my DBS as my career will be over and I have kids to provide for

Comment

see the responses on your other postings and stop worrying yourself sick

Comment

I was caught shoplifting today from superdrug, total of £31, don’t ask why I did it because I couldn’t tell you, moment of madness, however they took my address and name and everything but no police involved, just given a civil recovery? Or something named similar, been told I’ll receive a fine but come to my attention many don’t pay it? What is the fine amount likely to be and is it really true that because there are no police the fine can be ignored

Comment

kirklorder, you have already been answered in your other thread.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X