• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Smart Parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Parking

Smart Parking. This company took over the parking rights in Basildon town centre.Overnight they installed new parking meters,Mumsie went and parked as normal,paid for the one hour parking,and left the park with five mins to spare,what she and a many others (Over one hundred motorist were caught)were not aware of was they had to type in the registration number of the vehicle,we appealed and the appeal was rejected,we then appealed to POPLA. After a few weeks I checked the progress of the appeal,up came the message that I had changed the password for the appeal,i logged on using the new password,when the message reads,we have notified SMART that you have abandoned your appeal,obviously I replyed straight back and stated we have not dismissed the appeal,we now find we have paid SMART £45 and have no chance of recovery. info@popla.co.uk

‎20‎ ‎Nov at ‎09‎:‎04

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your password has been changed successfully.

You can track the status of your Appeal through the Track appeal page http://www.popla.co.uk/popla-track-appeal using your 10 digit verification code and the following password.

Password: GZqw

Please keep your password safe so you can use it to log in and track your Appeal.

Yours sincerely

POPLA Team

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi just received your E.Mail.I have definitely not withdrawn my appeal against SMART PARKING.I do not know were you received this information,but please advise me by return a copy of the message.

Tags: None

Thank you for your contact regarding your appeal.
    We have received confirmation that payment has been made for the Parking Charge Notice.
    We are only able to assess appeals where the Parking Charge has not been paid, so the case has been withdrawn.
    Yours sincerely,
    Sera-Jane Cooley
    POPLA TEAM

Conclusion if you pay the reduced amount 50% £45. the appeal is automatically dismissed ?.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X