NO LONGER OPERATING
Services Offered – PPI Claims
25% inc VAT
Example: If your claim succeeded and you were refunded £1000 by your lender/bank – you would pay the firm
Read the Terms and Conditions
Check the Complaints Procedure
Check the Fees and Charges
Cornwall PL12 4QR
Further Research –
Dartana Ltd – is a registered company in England and Wales (Company Number: 9094383) Ltd on Companies House
View on Ministry of Justice Website – Authorised – CRM40359
Terms as at 6th Feb 216
This agreement is a legally binding contract between you and Dartana Ltd T/A RYM Claims. We, Dartana Ltd T/A RYM Claims, of Dartana, Forder, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 4QR, and you, the client.
1) Our responsibilities – we must always act in your best interest in pursuing your claim/s and where possible detail any potential difficulties. We must give you our best advice about whether to accept any offer of settlement. We will destroy any account statement or sensitive information provided by the bank in order to protect the confidential information contained within them as soon as practical. Information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act where we are registered as data controllers with the Information Commissioner.
2) Your responsibilities – you must give us clear instructions which allows us to do our work properly; you must not ask us to work in improper or unreasonable way; you must not deliberately mislead us; you must co-operate with us when asked; you must pay our fees detailed in this agreement; you must inform us if an offer is made or accepted by yourself following communication with the bank. You the client understand and agree that there is no guarantee that Dartana Ltd T/A RYM Claims will be able to successfully recover any, or all, of the charges, premiums or recoverable monies or financial benefit.
3) What happens if you win – if you win (which means that you receive reimbursement, costs, monies, debt reductions or any monies recovered as a result of the action following acceptance of this agreement) you pay Dartana Ltd T/A RYM Claims 25% Inc. VAT of the total monetary benefit paid, received or refunded following acceptance of this agreement.
|Example of fees:We recover £2000 from your lender:
1. Our fees would be £500
2. Fees of 25% Inc. VAT = £500
|Example of fees if in arrears or reduction in borrowing:We recover £2000 from your lender where there is a £500 payment to arrears or reduction in borrowing:
1. Refund of Premiums £2000
2. Payment to arrears/debt reduction £500
3. Payment to you £1500
4. Fees of 25% Inc. VAT on full refund of £2000 = £500
4) Cancellation of this agreement can be made within 14 days in writing, telephone or email of the date that it is signed. After this date our fee of 25% Inc. VAT will apply on any offer that has been made in writing or verbally to either ourselves or the client prior to cancellation where our fee of 25% will be payable.
5) The client is reminded before signing this agreement that they are entitled to seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.
6) In the event of non-payment of Dartana Ltd T/A RYM Claims fees/invoice after the claim is concluded and any refund being made to the client resulting in recovery being sought by means of a Court Claim or involvement of a registered Debt Collection Agency you agree to reimburse Dartana Ltd T/A RYM Claims for any reasonable costs incurred in the recovery of this debt.
Dartana Ltd T/As RYM Claims
Registered in England & Wales No. 09094383,
VAT No: 190 7896 59
Dartana Ltd T/As RYM Claims IS REGULATED BY THE CLAIMS MANAGEMENT REGULATOR, IN RESPECT OF REGULATED CLAIMS MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES: CRM40359 ITS REGISTRATION IS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE http://www.gov.uk/moj/cmr