• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim form - Lowell Portfolio / Lowell solicitors.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Claim form - Lowell Portfolio / Lowell solicitors.

Confirmed.

The letter states that the defence has been received and will be served to the claimaint / it's solicitor and that we are encouraged to resolve dispute informally. If we are unable to do so, the claimant shall notify within 28days.

Comment

Originally posted by captain sam View Post
      The letter simply states that 28 days for mediation after which the claimaint can escalate? I'll re-read the letter to be sure.
      Who sent you the letter (i.e. who is the author of that letter)?

I'm guessing that you've simply had a letter from the court which says your Defence has been received so this is now a defended claim and the court has sent a copy of your Defence to the Claimant who has 28 days to inform the court whether they intend to proceed with their claim or it (the claim) will become stayed.

Have I guessed right

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
        Who sent you the letter (i.e. who is the author of that letter)?

I'm guessing that you've simply had a letter from the court which says your Defence has been received so this is now a defended claim and the court has sent a copy of your Defence to the Claimant who has 28 days to inform the court whether they intend to proceed with their claim or it (the claim) will become stayed.

Have I guessed right

Di
        Indeed, you have.

Please let me know if I need to do anything.

Thanks for all your responses, I do very much appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
          slow down file the day before which will stop them producing any vital evidence to make your defence useless etc more haste = less speed learn from others mistakes

Wise advice! People like Lowells are only concerned with getting their money not with justice.

It just re-inforces the value of Legal Beagles, you could pay thousands for such advice.
          Last edited by Spirit200; 28th September 2017, 09:21:AM. Reason: Added thanks

Comment

Hey I know this is a bit of a while ago now but I’m currently going through the same thing with Lowell. Do you mind me asking your outcome? Thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit200 View Post
              Wise advice! People like Lowells are only concerned with getting their money not with justice.

It just re-inforces the value of Legal Beagles, you could pay thousands for such advice.
              Not necessarily - some law firms give free initial advice.

Di

Comment

Just curious, this thread has gone quiet. Any further news?

Comment

me too, was enjoying the read!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                  See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                  X