• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Proof of identity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Proof of identity

seems vanquis issued a gratton card @ 29.9%

See that Gratton are doing a credit card run by vanquis APR 29.9%. Originally ... Can't have one if you have a Vanquis card already though.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
      I'm puzzled as to why the T's & C's are for a Grattan credit card??

I 'll see what I can find out.

Was your card branded " Grattan" or one of the other brands mentioned on the T's & C's?

nem
      No it was Vanquis credit card no other name on if I remember well.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
        seems vanquis issued a gratton card @ 29.9%

See that Gratton are doing a credit card run by vanquis APR 29.9%. Originally ... Can't have one if you have a Vanquis card already though.

Thanks [MENTION=3599]MIKE770[/MENTION]

nem

Comment

IMHO
          From what is posted, the Vanquis T&Cs are incomplete, & so non-compliant with s78 CCA.
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

I can't easily read the Gratton T&Cs, but I can't see any prescribed terms per the CCA.
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
              I can't easily read the Gratton T&Cs, but I can't see any prescribed terms per the CCA.
              This 4 pages of T&C's are the only ones they sent.
              I'm a bit stuck to what I can do now? do I send a letter to the court with my response ? I logged into the MCOL online and there's nothing there new since the case was transferred to my local court.
              I;m worried that if I don't do nothing and wait to long they might struck out my initial defence

Comment

Hi icrina

Have you received a notice from the court advising you of the proposed hearing date & instructions to send details to the court & to the Claimant/solicitors?
                CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Hi icrina

Have you received a notice from the court advising you of the proposed hearing date & instructions to send details to the court & to the Claimant/solicitors?
                  No , only yesterday I received this from Lowells. They sent a copy to the court on th6th so I suppose is to early for me to receive anything from the court yet.

Comment

Originally posted by icrina53 View Post
                    No , only yesterday I received this from Lowells. They sent a copy to the court on th6th so I suppose is to early for me to receive anything from the court yet.
                    Ok
                    Post #127 is the first page of their Witness Statement/reply to your defence.
                    Did they send you the rest?
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Ok
                      Post #127 is the first page of their Witness Statement/reply to your defence.
                      Did they send you the rest?
                      The second page is the first attachment on post 126

Comment

The second page is the first attachment on post 126
                        Lol, sorry!
                        (I knew I should have gone to Specsavers!)
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Posts 126, 127 & 129.
                          Is that the only Claimant's supporting documentation you have received for the current claim? (So far)
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Posts 126, 127 & 129.
                            Is that the only Claimant's supporting documentation you have received for the current claim? (So far)
                            Yes this is everything, apart from the transaction list , there's few pages , I only posted the first one

Comment

Yes this is everything, apart from the transaction list , there's few pages , I only posted the first one
                              Is the £161.20 payment 10/12/2012 (mentioned in para #4 reply to defence) in the lists?
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Is the £161.20 payment 10/12/2012 (mentioned in para #4 reply to defence) in the lists?
                                I think it is , I left all the papers at work but I remember seeing it , I will double check tomorrow

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X