• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

As far as I am aware you can't sue the company ( in administration) without permission of the court and you can't sue the Gilbournes because they are directors of a Ltd company that has gone into administration.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Can you sue them if fraud is proven.......can they be made to sell personal assets.

Comment

Just for interest http://www.theguardian.com/money/200...bt-creditcards from 2008.

In good company with Basil Rankine featuring in the same article. He's just been released from prison after being convicted for four years for fraud by false representation ( 10 counts), unfair commercial practices ( 4 counts) and disqualified from being a company director for 7 years in Sept 2012.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          As far as I am aware you can't sue the company ( in administration) without permission of the court and you can't sue the Gilbournes because they are directors of a Ltd company that has gone into administration.
          You can sue the directors if fraud is involved being limited is no protection

Comment

If fraud is proven I believe - I know rules have changed to allow shareholders to sue directors personally but I don't know very much about it.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Just for interest http://www.theguardian.com/money/200...bt-creditcards from 2008.

In good company with Basil Rankine featuring in the same article. He's just been released from prison after being convicted for four years for fraud by false representation ( 10 counts), unfair commercial practices ( 4 counts) and disqualified from being a company director for 7 years in Sept 2012.
              Is that idiot still around. With his partner in crime (his misses) He'll probably set up another 'fool proof' scheme to fleece the public

Comment

Indeed, well hopefully he is a reformed character but more realistically he probably just used prison as a networking opportunity.

We have a member currently on here who lost money to dear Basil and is still dealing now with the massive fall out of having ''sold'' debts to him.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

I think I may have found all the directors in this company and other companies associated with Mike Gilbourne, Please see below and when you're informing the police etc please pass these names on everyone associated with these crooks needs to be investigated and has to be accountable for any role they have played in this. PLEASE PLEASE all call the police email watchdog with your concerns and facts we have found on hear the more people that raise complaints on this the more chance we will have in getting this matter taken more seriously as a fraud case. My understanding that if we get the police involved the money currently frozen can no longer be claimed by the administrators as i believe their fee of £55k to date is astronomical and if they look at this for a further 3 months the £190k in the accounts would have taken by them in fees so who then pays for this investigation to be carried on and even we then even have less chance of us getting any % of our money back this needs to be dealt with by the police fraud team and I believe the administrators have not even reported this as fraud to the Police yet its plain to see in black and white it is

Last edited by Amethyst; 15th November 2014, 17:55:PM. Reason: removed addresses

Comment

Could you put the links ( company names ) with those names please. Just for clarity.

eg:
                    RMMR ASSOCIATES LIMITED
                    Registered Address: Millhouse Business Centre, Station Road, Castle Donnington, Derbyshire, DE74 2NJ

BE AWARE THAT SIMPLY BECAUSE THE DIRECTORS OF BOURNES were also directors of other companies, with other directors, doesn't necessarily implicate those other companies or other directors in any wrong doing.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Amethyst

I found these details on http://www.companydirectorcheck.com/michelle-gilbourne as per my last post all the names are linked to ethier Mike Gilbourne and the companieys asscioated with hiself past and present

Previous appointments:

RMMR ASSOCIATES LIMITED (dissolved)
                      03 April 2007 - 01 April 2014
                      Michelle Gilbourne was employed as Director (FINANCIAL BROKER) at RMMR ASSOCIATES LIMITED from 05 April 2007 to 01 April 2014
                      resigned

Company address: RMMR ASSOCIATES LIMITED
                      MILLHOUSE BUSINESS CENTRE, STATION ROAD, CASTLE DONNINGTON, DERBYSHIRE, DE74 2NJ
                      Company documents: 30 - buy documents

BOURNES LIMITED (in administration)
                      Michelle Gilbourne was employed as Director at BOURNES LIMITED from 13 August 2008.
                      resigned

Company address: BOURNES LIMITED
                      3 BEASLEY'S YARD, 126A HIGH STREET, UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEX, UB8 1JT
                      Company documents: 22 - buy documents

SENIOR CITIZENS ADVICE LIMITED (dissolved)
                      28 November 2011 - 09 July 2013
                      Michelle Gilbourne was employed as Director (COMPANY DIRECTOR) at SENIOR CITIZENS ADVICE LIMITED from 28 November 2011 to 09 July 2013
                      resigned

Company address: SENIOR CITIZENS ADVICE LIMITED
                      12 TIB LANE, MANCHESTER, UNITED KINGDOM, M2 4JB
                      Company documents: 3 - buy documents

BOURNES RECLAIM LIMITED (dissolved)
                      23 April 2009 - 30 November 2010
                      Michelle Gilbourne was employed as Director (MANAGING DIRECTOR) at BOURNES RECLAIM LIMITED from 23 April 2009 to 30 November 2010
                      resigned

Company address: BOURNES RECLAIM LIMITED
                      2 KINGS STREET, SUITE 302, NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
                      Company documents: 3 - buy documents

Comment

oh ffs ''SENIOR CITIZENS ADVICE LIMITED (dissolved)'' just smells of scam straight away doesn't it.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi
                          I am Mark Harrison mentioned above.
                          i was a director of RMMR associates ltd along with Robert Solloway,Richard Mott and Michelle Gilbourne.
                          we opened the company some time ago but were uncomfortable with Michelle Gilbourne.
                          The company never traded and was dormant for years.
                          We only got around to closing it formally this year.

None of us have any connection in any way with this terrible company or any of its directors.

Hope that clears things up and good luck to you all

Mark

Comment

I know it doesn't necessarily implicate those attached to these companies and others but if i was a betting man i would bet that a high % of them are involved in this fraud, and after my conversation with Mike bourne this afternoon on my above threds he told me in not so many words that he was only one of a few directors involved in laundering just befor he told me to go F*** Myself and hung up, so now I will do everything in my power to get any name associated with him to the people who need it to investigate this further if we get some result from all this we have shown that we will not lay down and be taken for a mug.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkhrrsn View Post
                              Hi
                              I am Mark Harrison mentioned above.
                              i was a director of RMMR associates ltd along with Robert Solloway,Richard Mott and Michelle Gilbourne.
                              we opened the company some time ago but were uncomfortable with Michelle Gilbourne.
                              The company never traded and was dormant for years.
                              We only got around to closing it formally this year.

None of us have any connection in any way with this terrible company or any of its directors.

Hope that clears things up and good luck to you all

Mark

Thank you Mark for posting. It is appreciated.

A check on companies house confirms that company was indeed dormant throughout its history and was dissolved via voluntary strike off in April this year.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

ACTION FRAUD OPEN SAT. CALL 03001232040. My crime ref number is nfrc 141100838088. Phone, phone, phone

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X