• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Swift Advance After Repo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swift Advance After Repo

Originally posted by Determined View Post
    What was the date of the first statement you received that included any charges that they had added, Did every subsequent statement show the charges added and did you only receive them quarterly

If you can post them I can do some work on which of them are bearing interest incorrectly.

Regards

Determined
    recieved the statements annually
    every april as far as i can see

i found the 2010 and 2011 statement amd it does show the fees and interest being charged

i will have to go through all the paperwork and check if i can find all the statements

Comment

Originally posted by sofi3353 View Post
      recieved the statements annually
      every april as far as i can see

i found the 2010 and 2011 statement amd it does show the fees and interest being charged

i will have to go through all the paperwork and check if i can find all the statements
      Hi Sofi,

This is important. Prior to October 2008 there was no requirement, other than contractually, to notify the borrower of any charges that had been levied on the account. Obviously because it was very much to their advantage Swift did not tell anyone. I have several examples of where Loblack said that there were not required to tell people so they did not.

I imagine the first statements you got were in late 2008 or early 2009.

How were you told of any of the charges made prior October 2008, if in fact you were.

Look at the 21st of September 2008, have you ever been told about the Litigation charges of £1721.40.

Regards

Determined

Comment

Hi Sofi,

This is important. Prior to October 2008 there was no requirement, other than contractually, to notify the borrower of any charges that had been levied on the account. Obviously because it was very much to their advantage Swift did not tell anyone. I have several examples of where Loblack said that there were not required to tell people so they did not.

I imagine the first statements you got were in late 2008 or early 2009.

How were you told of any of the charges made prior October 2008, if in fact you were.

Look at the 21st of September 2008, have you ever been told about the Litigation charges of £1721.40.

Regards

Determined
        as far as i can recall i have never been told of that litigation charge.
        the only charges i recall of being told of are the monthly management charges of 60 or 70 pounds

Comment

as far as i can recall i have never been told of that litigation charge.
          the only charges i recall of being told of are the monthly management charges of 60 or 70 pounds
          Hi Sofi

I accept you might have been told about management charges after October 2008 because it became the law BUT were you ever told about them before 2008. You might have come to know about them much much later when you saw an AAAs or some other summary BUT were you told about them separately before October 2008.

I will post a table soon that shows how much interest they want to charge on charges prior to October 2008.

Regards

Determined

Comment

Hi Sofi

I accept you might have been told about management charges after October 2008 because it became the law BUT were you ever told about them before 2008. You might have come to know about them much much later when you saw an AAAs or some other summary BUT were you told about them separately before October 2008.

I will post a table soon that shows how much interest they want to charge on charges prior to October 2008.

Regards

Determined
            hi Determined

i have been through all the letters that i could find prior to october 2008 but have not come across any letter which states anything about management charges or fees.....All letters prior to October 2008 just refer to any arrears that we were in

Comment

I think a letter to Swift would not out of order asking them to agree to a stay in proceedings, setting out the reasons why, in that;
              At this moment in time she is at a severe disadvantage due to the fact they have not provided her with the information and records they have especially;
              ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
              this is not to put in the letter but what she needs to have is
              1. Her complete History Notes.
              2. Copies of all content of letters and correspondence hat has " allegedly" been sent to her.
              3. Copies of her credit file that would have without doubt been down loaded and copied by Swift and more likely than not her broker ( Now gone bust)
              4. Copy of her underwriting sheet or the information contained in it.
              5. Copy of the document sent to her broker after completion advising broker of their brokers fee deducted from her loan and any commission payment being paid.
              Her SAR will take up to 40 days and she will need time to sift through it and prepare her Defence and Counter claim so I think a stay until some time middle of January would be needed otherwise she will be at a very severe disadvantage in Court ...........if she doesn't get legal representation.
              ************************************************** ************************************************** ************
              I think her Defence and Counter claim should be under the UTCCC's, Section 140 of the CCA, the CCA Act itself and the FCA handbook on Fair Business Practice Guide.
              I Swift will not agree she can present the letter asking them to agree to the Court on 23rd this month and ask the Court to Order another stay.
              Anyone any views.............she is desperately short of time.
              Sparkie

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
                I think a letter to Swift would not out of order asking them to agree to a stay in proceedings, setting out the reasons why, in that;
                At this moment in time she is at a severe disadvantage due to the fact they have not provided her with the information and records they have especially;
                ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                this is not to put in the letter but what she needs to have is
                1. Her complete History Notes.
                2. Copies of all content of letters and correspondence hat has " allegedly" been sent to her.
                3. Copies of her credit file that would have without doubt been down loaded and copied by Swift and more likely than not her broker ( Now gone bust)
                4. Copy of her underwriting sheet or the information contained in it.
                5. Copy of the document sent to her broker after completion advising broker of their brokers fee deducted from her loan and any commission payment being paid.
                Her SAR will take up to 40 days and she will need time to sift through it and prepare her Defence and Counter claim so I think a stay until some time middle of January would be needed otherwise she will be at a very severe disadvantage in Court ...........if she doesn't get legal representation.
                ************************************************** ************************************************** ************
                I think her Defence and Counter claim should be under the UTCCC's, Section 140 of the CCA, the CCA Act itself and the FCA handbook on Fair Business Practice Guide.
                I Swift will not agree she can present the letter asking them to agree to the Court on 23rd this month and ask the Court to Order another stay.
                Anyone any views.............she is desperately short of time.
                Sparkie
                sorry sparkie but i dont understand what you are trying to say

are you suggesting i write to swift and ask them???

Comment

Hi Sofi

I may add to this as we go along. It is for your representative.

Swift Advances Plc business interests are wholly concerned with levying interest, on monies loaned or charges made.

The more often interest is levied, over a protracted period, the more financially beneficial it becomes to Swift Advances Plc.

Conversely, the exact reverse of that situation is most beneficial to the borrower
                  The less often interest is levied, compounding over the shortest possible period, the more financially beneficial it becomes to the borrower.

It therefore follows that the Agreement, in order to reflect a fair approach on this particular point, should be clear and concise as to how the borrower should avoid interest being levied on any charges that are incurred.

This particular point is covered in Paragraph M, and only Paragraph M of the Agreement, which reads thus.

You will be sent a notice of any costs, expenses and charges you must pay under clauses D, E, K, L, N, P and T. We have the right to amend these costs and expenses to reflect any change in the cost incurred by us in carrying out the work. We will provide you with at least 28 days notice of any changes in the level of such costs before they take effect. We will add our costs, expenses and charges as soon as we have to pay them or decide to charge them. You should pay them at that date. If you do not, we will charge interest on each day of the month (at the rate that applies to your loan) on
                  1. any costs, expenses and charges which we have added to your loan account, and which remain unpaid on that date
                  2. any interest we charged under (1) above up to the end of the previous month, and which remains unpaid on that day.

The relevant part begins ‘ We will add our costs, expenses and charges etc’.

Simply put, the appropriate way for the borrower to avoid interest being levied on charges, is to pay them, ‘at that date’. The date referred to is the date Swift Advances Plc has to pay or decide to pay a charge.

The statement is absolutely unambiguous and all of the borrower’s protection is contained therein.

The only way the borrower can possibly avoid paying interest is if Swift Advances Plc tell the borrower if they have levied the charge and for exactly how much and when.

The interpretation, implied within the clause, is the only way the borrower can be treated fairly.

By way of examples:-
                  • An attempted phone call
                  • A successful phone call to anyone other than the borrower
                  • A letter to a third party
                  • A letter received from a third party
                  • The cost of a solicitors agent
                  • The level of litigation costs
                  • Court fees paid

Each and every example is a reflection of a circumstance or activity outside the borrowers’ knowledge and their ability, to pay the charge, is totally dependent upon Swift Advances Plc giving notification of a date in the future when a charge would be levied.

Prior to October 2008, when changes in the Consumer Credit Act created the requirement, Swift Advances Plc did not tell borrowers of charges levied.

Documentary evidence is available where Mr Alan Loblack, for Swift Advances Plc, confirms that fact.

The fees and charges that have been levied on this account have been tabulated.

91 charges were levied prior to October 2008.

The total cost of the charges alone was £ 6124.80

The interest that will have accumulated by 20th of November 2016 is £ 6609.93, and that is if you only apply an interest rate at 11.16% p.a.

There have been several interest rate increases during the lifetime of the agreement, which for simplicity, have not been included.

The charges, in part, have been adjudged unfair in other proceedings. ( Swift Advances Plc v Daley Bow County Court 4PB02756).

The interest applied is wholly inappropriate, but typical of Swift Advances Plc cavalier attitude, when pursuing maximum profit.
                  Last edited by Determined; 17th November 2016, 08:20:AM.

Comment

Hi Sofi

I may add to this as we go along. It is for your representative.

Swift Advances Plc business interests are wholly concerned with levying interest, on monies loaned or charges made.

The more often interest is levied, over a protracted period, the more financially beneficial it becomes to Swift Advances Plc.

Conversely, the exact reverse of that situation is most beneficial to the borrower
                    The less often interest is levied, compounding over the shortest possible period, the more financially beneficial it becomes to the borrower.

It therefore follows that the Agreement, in order to reflect a fair approach on this particular point, should be clear and concise as to how the borrower should avoid interest being levied on any charges that are incurred.

This particular point is covered in Paragraph M, and only Paragraph M of the Agreement, which reads thus.

You will be sent a notice of any costs, expenses and charges you must pay under clauses D, E, K, L, N, P and T. We have the right to amend these costs and expenses to reflect any change in the cost incurred by us in carrying out the work. We will provide you with at least 28 days notice of any changes in the level of such costs before they take effect. We will add our costs, expenses and charges as soon as we have to pay them or decide to charge them. You should pay them at that date. If you do not, we will charge interest on each day of the month (at the rate that applies to you loan) on
                    1. any costs, expenses and charges which we have added to your loan account, and which remain unpaid on that date
                    2. any interest we charged under (1) above up to the end of the previous month, and which remains unpaid on that day.

The relevant part begins ‘ We will add our costs, expenses and charges etc’.

Simply put, the appropriate way for the borrower to avoid interest being levied on charges, is to pay them, ‘at that date’. The date referred to is the date Swift Advances Plc has to pay or decide to pay a charge.

The statement is absolutely unambiguous and all of the borrower’s protection is contained therein.

The only way the borrower can possibly avoid paying interest is if Swift Advances Plc tell the borrower if they have levied the charge and for exactly how much and when.

The interpretation, implied within the clause, is the only way the borrower can be treated fairly.

By way of examples:-
                    • An attempted phone call
                    • A successful phone call to anyone other than the borrower
                    • A letter to a third party
                    • A letter received from a third party
                    • The cost of a solicitors agent
                    • The level of litigation costs
                    • Court fees paid

Each and every example is a reflection of a circumstance or activity outside the borrowers’ knowledge and their ability, to pay the charge, is totally dependent upon Swift Advances Plc giving notification of a date in the future when a charge would be levied.

Prior to October 2008, when changes in the Consumer Credit Act created the requirement, Swift Advances Plc did not tell borrowers of charges levied.

Documentary evidence is available where Mr Alan Loblack, for Swift Advances Plc, confirms that fact.

The fees and charges that have been levied on this account have been tabulated.

91 charges were levied prior to October 2008.
                    The total cost of the charges alone was £ 6124.80
                    The interest that will have accumulated by 20th of November 2016 is £ 6676.69, and that is if you only apply an interest rate at 11.16% p.a.
                    There have been several interest rate increases during the lifetime of the agreement, which for simplicity, have not been included.
                    The charges themselves have been adjudged unfair in other proceedings.
                    The interest applied is wholly inappropriate, but typical of Swift Advances Plc cavalier attitude, when pursuing maximum profit.
                    thank you determined

so should i print this of and take it to court with me?

Comment

thank you determined

so should i print this of and take it to court with me?
                      Yes you should if you do not get legal representation and Yes you should write to Swift and ask them to agree to a stay.............again if can get representation you should the solicitor to do it for you.........if you cannot get legal representation between Determined and myself we will come up with viable points you can place before the judge to support a stay..............try your best to get that solicitor to take your case on.

Comment

Yes you should if you do not get legal representation and Yes you should write to Swift and ask them to agree to a stay.............again if can get representation you should the solicitor to do it for you.........if you cannot get legal representation between Determined and myself we will come up with viable points you can place before the judge to support a stay..............try your best to get that solicitor to take your case on.
                        will be ringing the solicitor later to confirm of he is able to represent me on a no win no fee basis

can you please clear one thing for me the court has not given swift a possession order yet so why would it be best for me to write to them asking to agree in letting me stay

Comment

Date Reason Type Amount No of Days Interest Compounding Rate c
                          15/05/06 FM Consent Letter Admin Fee 23.00 0.00030575
                          06/06/06 FM Consent Letter Admin Fee 23.00 22 0.15 46.15 0.00030575
                          20/06/06 Returned DD Admin Fee 33.00 14 0.20 79.35 0.00030575
                          26/06/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 6 0.15 102.50 0.00030575
                          29/06/06 Phone Call Admin Fee 23.00 3 0.09 125.59 0.00030575
                          03/07/06 Admin Charge Admin Fee 23.00 4 0.15 148.75 0.00030575
                          04/07/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 1 0.05 171.79 0.00030575
                          04/07/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 194.79 0.00030575
                          12/07/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 8 0.48 218.27 0.00030575
                          18/07/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 12.00 6 0.40 230.67 0.00030575
                          26/07/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 12.00 8 0.56 243.23 0.00030575
                          26/07/06 Letter Received from !st Admin Fee 12.00 0 0.00 255.23 x 0.00030575
                          20/10/06 Admin Charge Admin Fee 33.00 86 6.71 294.94 0.00030575 x
                          24/10/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 4 0.36 318.30 0.00030575
                          26/10/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 2 0.19 341.50 0.00030575
                          30/10/06 Admin Charge Admin Fee 23.00 4 0.42 364.92 0.00030575
                          31/10/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 1 0.11 388.03 0.00030575
                          31/10/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 411.03 0.00030575
                          31/10/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 434.03 0.00030575
                          07/11/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 7 0.93 457.96 0.00030575
                          09/11/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 12.00 2 0.28 470.24 0.00030575
                          14/11/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 12.00 5 0.72 482.96 0.00030575
                          14/11/06 Admin Charge Admin Fee 12.00 0 0.00 494.96 0.00030575
                          14/11/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 517.96 0.00030575
                          14/11/06 Inconclusive Reply Admin Fee 12.00 0 0.00 529.96 0.00030575
                          20/11/06 Letter Received from !st Admin Fee 12.00 6 0.97 542.93 0.00030575
                          20/12/06 Admin Charge Admin Fee 33.00 30 4.98 580.91 0.00030575 x
                          29/12/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 9 1.60 605.51 0.00030575
                          05/01/07 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 7 1.30 629.80 0.00030575
                          05/01/07 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 652.80 0.00030575
                          08/01/07 Admin Charge Admin Fee 12.00 3 0.60 665.40 0.00030575
                          12/01/07 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 4 0.81 689.21 0.00030575
                          19/01/07 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 7 1.48 713.69 0.00030575
                          20/01/07 Admin Charge Admin Fee 33.00 1 0.22 746.91 0.00030575
                          24/01/07 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 4 0.91 770.82 0.00030575
                          25/01/07 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 1 0.24 794.06 0.00030575
                          25/01/07 Default Admin Fee 250.00 0 0.00 1,044.06 0.00030575
                          26/02/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 32 10.22 1,124.27 0.00030575 x
                          09/03/07 Letter before Action Legal 75.00 11 3.78 1,203.05 0.00030575
                          26/03/07 Issue Legal 100.00 17 6.25 1,309.31 0.00030575
                          26/03/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 0 0.00 1,379.31 0.00030575
                          30/03/07 Issue Fee Legal 150.00 4 1.69 1,530.99 0.00030575
                          11/04/07 Form to Land Registry Admin Fee 35.00 12 5.62 1,571.61 0.00030575
                          26/04/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 15 7.21 1,648.82 0.00030575
                          17/05/07 Solicitors Agents Fee Legal 82.25 21 10.59 1,741.66 0.00030575
                          29/05/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 12 6.39 1,818.05 0.00030575
                          29/06/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 31 17.23 1,905.28 0.00030575
                          23/07/07 W1 Letter sent Admin Fee 100.00 24 13.98 2,019.26 0.00030575
                          23/07/07 Warrant Fee Admin Fee 95.00 0 0.00 2,114.26 0.00030575
                          30/07/07 Management Charge Legal 70.00 7 4.53 2,188.78 x 0.00030575
                          30/08/07 Management Charge Legal 70.00 31 20.75 2,279.53 0.00030575 x
                          05/09/07 Eviction cancelled Legal 100.00 6 4.18 2,383.71 0.00030575
                          10/09/07 Solicitors Agents Fee Admin Fee 82.50 5 3.64 2,469.86 0.00030575
                          25/09/07 Cancelled repossession Admin Fee 117.50 15 11.33 2,598.68 0.00030575
                          02/10/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 7 5.56 2,674.24 0.00030575
                          26/10/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 65.00 24 19.62 2,758.87 0.00030575
                          31/10/07 Letter sent Admin Fee 100.00 5 4.22 2,863.09 0.00030575
                          02/11/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 2 1.75 2,934.84 0.00030575
                          06/11/07 Letter sent Legal 35.00 4 3.59 2,973.43 0.00030575
                          12/11/07 Solicitors Agents Fee Legal 82.25 6 5.45 3,061.13 0.00030575
                          29/11/07 Eviction cancelled Admin Fee 100.00 17 15.91 3,177.04 0.00030575
                          04/12/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 35.00 5 4.86 3,216.90 0.00030575
                          06/12/07 Solicitors Agents Fee Legal 82.50 2 1.97 3,301.37 0.00030575
                          07/12/07 Cancelled repossession Legal 117.50 1 1.01 3,419.87 0.00030575
                          31/12/07 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 24 25.10 3,467.97 0.00030575 x
                          31/12/07 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 3,490.97 0.00030575
                          02/01/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 2 2.13 3,516.10 0.00030575
                          24/01/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 22 23.65 3,562.76 0.00030575
                          25/01/08 Admin Charge Admin Fee 12.00 1 1.09 3,575.84 0.00030575
                          31/01/08 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 6 6.56 3,605.40 0.00030575
                          31/01/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 3,628.40 0.00030575
                          07/02/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 7 7.77 3,659.17 0.00030575
                          14/02/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 7 7.83 3,690.00 0.00030575
                          20/02/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 6 6.77 3,719.77 0.00030575
                          21/02/08 Admin Charge Admin Fee 12.00 1 1.14 3,732.91 0.00030575
                          19/03/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 27 30.82 3,786.72 0.00030575
                          25/03/08 FM Consent Letter Admin Fee 23.00 6 6.95 3,816.67 0.00030575
                          25/03/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 3,839.67 0.00030575
                          26/03/08 Admin Charge Admin Fee 12.00 1 1.17 3,852.85 0.00030575
                          09/04/08 Admin Charge Admin Fee 23.00 14 16.49 3,892.34 0.00030575
                          21/04/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 12 14.28 3,929.62 0.00030575
                          22/04/08 Admin Charge Admin Fee 12.00 1 1.20 3,942.82 0.00030575
                          25/04/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 3 3.62 3,969.44 0.00030575
                          25/04/08 Default Admin Fee 110.00 0 0.00 4,079.44 0.00030575
                          27/05/08 Management Charge Admin Fee 35.00 32 39.91 4,154.35 0.00030575
                          27/06/08 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 31 39.38 4,263.73 0.00030575
                          28/07/08 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 31 40.41 4,374.14 0.00030575
                          28/08/08 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 31 41.46 4,485.60 0.00030575
                          21/09/08 Litigation charges Legal 1,721.40 24 32.92 6,239.91 0.00030575
                          26/09/08 Litigation charges Legal 381.90 5 9.54 6,631.35 0.00030575
                          29/09/08 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 3 6.08 6,707.43 0.00030575
                          16/10/16 2939 6,027.30 12,734.73 0.00030575
                          6,124.80 12,734.73
                          Spreadsheet for sophi prepared by Determined

Comment

will be ringing the solicitor later to confirm of he is able to represent me on a no win no fee basis

can you please clear one thing for me the court has not given swift a possession order yet so why would it be best for me to write to them asking to agree in letting me stay
                            Sofi,
                            Your not asking to stay in your home ......you are asking the Court to stay/hold up the proceedings.
                            They will use the hearing on 23rd Nov to apply for possession and if you don't ask for a stay the chances are they will get it unless you can persuade the court not to and there is not enough evidence at the moment to convince the court not to .....all you will have is Determined spreadsheet and you will need to explain every entry to The Judge
                            Sparkie

Comment

Sofi,
                              Your not asking to stay in your home ......you are asking the Court to stay/hold up the proceedings.
                              They will use the hearing on 23rd Nov to apply for possession and if you don't ask for a stay the chances are they will get it unless you can persuade the court not to and there is not enough evidence at the moment to convince the court not to .....all you will have is Determined spreadsheet and you will need to explain every entry to The Judge
                              Sparkie
                              i understand it now sparkie.....thank you

i spoken to the solicitor and theres 99% that he will be able to represent me....hes just waiting for clearance from the law firm that he wishes to use and even if he cant he saying that most likely i will be able to get it adjourned

Comment

Date Reason Type Amount No of Days Interest Compounding Rate c
                                15/05/06 FM Consent Letter Admin Fee 23.00 0.00030575
                                06/06/06 FM Consent Letter Admin Fee 23.00 22 0.15 46.15 0.00030575
                                20/06/06 Returned DD Admin Fee 33.00 14 0.20 79.35 0.00030575
                                26/06/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 6 0.15 102.50 0.00030575
                                29/06/06 Phone Call Admin Fee 23.00 3 0.09 125.59 0.00030575
                                03/07/06 Admin Charge Admin Fee 23.00 4 0.15 148.75 0.00030575
                                04/07/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 1 0.05 171.79 0.00030575
                                04/07/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 194.79 0.00030575
                                12/07/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 8 0.48 218.27 0.00030575
                                18/07/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 12.00 6 0.40 230.67 0.00030575
                                26/07/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 12.00 8 0.56 243.23 0.00030575
                                26/07/06 Letter Received from !st Admin Fee 12.00 0 0.00 255.23 x 0.00030575
                                20/10/06 Admin Charge Admin Fee 33.00 86 6.71 294.94 0.00030575 x
                                24/10/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 4 0.36 318.30 0.00030575
                                26/10/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 2 0.19 341.50 0.00030575
                                30/10/06 Admin Charge Admin Fee 23.00 4 0.42 364.92 0.00030575
                                31/10/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 1 0.11 388.03 0.00030575
                                31/10/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 411.03 0.00030575
                                31/10/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 434.03 0.00030575
                                07/11/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 7 0.93 457.96 0.00030575
                                09/11/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 12.00 2 0.28 470.24 0.00030575
                                14/11/06 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 12.00 5 0.72 482.96 0.00030575
                                14/11/06 Admin Charge Admin Fee 12.00 0 0.00 494.96 0.00030575
                                14/11/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 517.96 0.00030575
                                14/11/06 Inconclusive Reply Admin Fee 12.00 0 0.00 529.96 0.00030575
                                20/11/06 Letter Received from !st Admin Fee 12.00 6 0.97 542.93 0.00030575
                                20/12/06 Admin Charge Admin Fee 33.00 30 4.98 580.91 0.00030575 x
                                29/12/06 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 9 1.60 605.51 0.00030575
                                05/01/07 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 7 1.30 629.80 0.00030575
                                05/01/07 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 652.80 0.00030575
                                08/01/07 Admin Charge Admin Fee 12.00 3 0.60 665.40 0.00030575
                                12/01/07 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 4 0.81 689.21 0.00030575
                                19/01/07 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 7 1.48 713.69 0.00030575
                                20/01/07 Admin Charge Admin Fee 33.00 1 0.22 746.91 0.00030575
                                24/01/07 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 4 0.91 770.82 0.00030575
                                25/01/07 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 1 0.24 794.06 0.00030575
                                25/01/07 Default Admin Fee 250.00 0 0.00 1,044.06 0.00030575
                                26/02/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 32 10.22 1,124.27 0.00030575 x
                                09/03/07 Letter before Action Legal 75.00 11 3.78 1,203.05 0.00030575
                                26/03/07 Issue Legal 100.00 17 6.25 1,309.31 0.00030575
                                26/03/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 0 0.00 1,379.31 0.00030575
                                30/03/07 Issue Fee Legal 150.00 4 1.69 1,530.99 0.00030575
                                11/04/07 Form to Land Registry Admin Fee 35.00 12 5.62 1,571.61 0.00030575
                                26/04/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 15 7.21 1,648.82 0.00030575
                                17/05/07 Solicitors Agents Fee Legal 82.25 21 10.59 1,741.66 0.00030575
                                29/05/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 12 6.39 1,818.05 0.00030575
                                29/06/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 31 17.23 1,905.28 0.00030575
                                23/07/07 W1 Letter sent Admin Fee 100.00 24 13.98 2,019.26 0.00030575
                                23/07/07 Warrant Fee Admin Fee 95.00 0 0.00 2,114.26 0.00030575
                                30/07/07 Management Charge Legal 70.00 7 4.53 2,188.78 x 0.00030575
                                30/08/07 Management Charge Legal 70.00 31 20.75 2,279.53 0.00030575 x
                                05/09/07 Eviction cancelled Legal 100.00 6 4.18 2,383.71 0.00030575
                                10/09/07 Solicitors Agents Fee Admin Fee 82.50 5 3.64 2,469.86 0.00030575
                                25/09/07 Cancelled repossession Admin Fee 117.50 15 11.33 2,598.68 0.00030575
                                02/10/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 7 5.56 2,674.24 0.00030575
                                26/10/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 65.00 24 19.62 2,758.87 0.00030575
                                31/10/07 Letter sent Admin Fee 100.00 5 4.22 2,863.09 0.00030575
                                02/11/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 2 1.75 2,934.84 0.00030575
                                06/11/07 Letter sent Legal 35.00 4 3.59 2,973.43 0.00030575
                                12/11/07 Solicitors Agents Fee Legal 82.25 6 5.45 3,061.13 0.00030575
                                29/11/07 Eviction cancelled Admin Fee 100.00 17 15.91 3,177.04 0.00030575
                                04/12/07 Management Charge Admin Fee 35.00 5 4.86 3,216.90 0.00030575
                                06/12/07 Solicitors Agents Fee Legal 82.50 2 1.97 3,301.37 0.00030575
                                07/12/07 Cancelled repossession Legal 117.50 1 1.01 3,419.87 0.00030575
                                31/12/07 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 24 25.10 3,467.97 0.00030575 x
                                31/12/07 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 3,490.97 0.00030575
                                02/01/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 2 2.13 3,516.10 0.00030575
                                24/01/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 22 23.65 3,562.76 0.00030575
                                25/01/08 Admin Charge Admin Fee 12.00 1 1.09 3,575.84 0.00030575
                                31/01/08 Letter to Ist Mortgage Admin Fee 23.00 6 6.56 3,605.40 0.00030575
                                31/01/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 3,628.40 0.00030575
                                07/02/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 7 7.77 3,659.17 0.00030575
                                14/02/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 7 7.83 3,690.00 0.00030575
                                20/02/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 6 6.77 3,719.77 0.00030575
                                21/02/08 Admin Charge Admin Fee 12.00 1 1.14 3,732.91 0.00030575
                                19/03/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 27 30.82 3,786.72 0.00030575
                                25/03/08 FM Consent Letter Admin Fee 23.00 6 6.95 3,816.67 0.00030575
                                25/03/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 0 0.00 3,839.67 0.00030575
                                26/03/08 Admin Charge Admin Fee 12.00 1 1.17 3,852.85 0.00030575
                                09/04/08 Admin Charge Admin Fee 23.00 14 16.49 3,892.34 0.00030575
                                21/04/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 12 14.28 3,929.62 0.00030575
                                22/04/08 Admin Charge Admin Fee 12.00 1 1.20 3,942.82 0.00030575
                                25/04/08 Arrears charge Admin Fee 23.00 3 3.62 3,969.44 0.00030575
                                25/04/08 Default Admin Fee 110.00 0 0.00 4,079.44 0.00030575
                                27/05/08 Management Charge Admin Fee 35.00 32 39.91 4,154.35 0.00030575
                                27/06/08 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 31 39.38 4,263.73 0.00030575
                                28/07/08 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 31 40.41 4,374.14 0.00030575
                                28/08/08 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 31 41.46 4,485.60 0.00030575
                                21/09/08 Litigation charges Legal 1,721.40 24 32.92 6,239.91 0.00030575
                                26/09/08 Litigation charges Legal 381.90 5 9.54 6,631.35 0.00030575
                                29/09/08 Management Charge Admin Fee 70.00 3 6.08 6,707.43 0.00030575
                                16/10/16 2939 6,027.30 12,734.73 0.00030575
                                6,124.80 12,734.73
                                Spreadsheet for sophi prepared by Determined
                                Determined is this spreadsheet for fees/interest

i have another one which someone did for me and that shows a much higher figure.....i will email it to sparkie and then maybe you could have a look at it

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X