• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Indeed. I've not had any issue with RH at all personally. He's certainly a trier and he is very funny. But what he was doing, and the way he and his staff were treating people was wrong, so although he does have a good sense of humour, it doesn't compare to what he did and the amount of stress he put so many people through. As much as he might like to argue he was in the right, he simply was not, as proven in what, 26 court cases, and by the high court in his attempt at a Judicial Review.

Kelly has caused far less detriment to fewer consumers - and does actually provide a product and a service - but the way he talks to consumers and the way he handles complaints and critisicm earns him zero respect at all.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

According to this recent CH filing Richard Howard has changed his name to George Orwell.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...44308/officers
      Attached Files

Comment

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

May as well have fun while it lasts....

Comment

Blimey when Tools rang me to tell me I thought he meant a new Director called George Orwell, not that RH had actually CHANGED HIS NAME to George Orwell. How very 1984.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

From ASA re the new stuff on his website:

Thanks for the information, I had not seen this page before. I wouldn’t be able to share information about who we had or had not received complaints from, but looking on our system I can’t find a record of us having investigated (or currently investigating) anything related to the HMPO website.

Regarding the telephone poll, whilst this appears to be pretty poor research practise it doesn’t appear to be misleading in itself as it gives information about the different call costs, unless I have missed something. In addition, given the ongoing legal situation with the company (there is to be an oral hearing of their appeal of the refusal of Cranston J to grant permission to pursue proceedings for a JR) the ASA would need to consider whether pursuing a complaint against the website would be appropriate.

Comment

have you seen this

Entry to win a Free British Passport worth up to 128.
                Free British Passport if Victim of a Delayed or Cancelled flight in violation of EU Law.

Comment

Dear All,

Due to a completely new change in direction regarding my career, I left off this story just prior to HOWARD being locked up. I cannot find any further on it, and wondered if there had been an update, as I saw his pathetic website is still up and running. As I promised right at the very start, I wasn't going to let go until I got my money returned! Now I have fully settled into my new career, I am back on his case. I would be glad to hear how everyone got on in the end. I imagine that I'll have a separate fight on my hands to get my refund though. Oh well, onwards and upwards. Kind regards. Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Poltergeist View Post
                    Dear All,

Due to a completely new change in direction regarding my career, I left off this story just prior to HOWARD being locked up. I cannot find any further on it, and wondered if there had been an update, as I saw his pathetic website is still up and running. As I promised right at the very start, I wasn't going to let go until I got my money returned! Now I have fully settled into my new career, I am back on his case. I would be glad to hear how everyone got on in the end. I imagine that I'll have a separate fight on my hands to get my refund though. Oh well, onwards and upwards. Kind regards. Mark
                    Most people had been facing court claims for cancelled/non-payment. Of the 20 odd cases Howard lost every one. We've not had many like yourself who have paid and need refunding. Have you actually filed a formal complaint?

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                      Most people had been facing court claims for cancelled/non-payment. Of the 20 odd cases Howard lost every one. We've not had many like yourself who have paid and need refunding. Have you actually filed a formal complaint?
                      Thank you for your reply.

No I haven't but during my Easter break will get this done, are they still at the address that Shari visited?

Comment

Originally posted by Poltergeist View Post
                        Thank you for your reply.

No I haven't but during my Easter break will get this done, are they still at the address that Shari visited?
                        I believe so.

Don't forget he's changed his name though!

Comment

Originally posted by ASA View Post
                          there is to be an oral hearing of their appeal of the refusal of Cranston J to grant permission to pursue proceedings for a JR
                          BTW this is listed for 10 November.

Comment

Hearing today - Richard is now known as George .... and the case has been sent to Crown court for plea at the end of April.... likely the full trial will be sometime towards end of 2017.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Changes.
                              Attached Files

Comment

So he's no longer offering the appt booking service?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X