• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow / restons northamton county court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow / restons northamton county court claim

Originally posted by carlos09 View Post
    opened it in 2005 so 11 yrs old
    That may be a good start (before April 2007)

How much is the claim? That's important to see whether this is likely to be allocated to the Small Claims Court or the Fast Track because each has different legal procedures to follow.

Di

Comment

it was £2100 but its now £2300 because of costs

Comment

So it's likely to be allocated to the Small Claims Court. Keep tabs on when you have to file your Defence (the deadline is 33 days from the claim Issue Date).

Let's see what they come up with for a CCA and whether then can produce a valid DN.

Send that SAR to MBNA asap

Di

Comment

does that sar go to mbna and not arrow? i doubt i will hear much as xmas and things

also would i need to defend?

Comment

does that sar go to mbna and not arrow?
            Yes the SAR goes to MBNA.

Di

Comment

hi diana so i have had a reponse from arrow and restons to say that they would not be pursuring the debt until they can get a copy of the cca.. does that mean i dont have to worry about the court case at the moment?

Comment

hi diana so i have had a reponse from arrow and restons to say that they would not be pursuring the debt until they can get a copy of the cca.. does that mean i dont have to worry about the court case at the moment?
                No the court case continues as per the court timetable. Do what you are meant to do regardless of what Arrow or Restons tell you.

Your Defence must be filed no later than 33 days from the claim Issue Date.

It's good to have a letter from Arrow and/or Restons admitting that they don't have the paperwork. Keep that safe as you may need it as an exhibit to your WS if things get that far.

Di

Comment

ok thanks so i still fight my case then. what do i put one the part where it asks me how much i owe

Comment

Example defence.
                    http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...t-Court-Claims
                    Tweak to suit your case.
                    Court claim issued 09/12/2016, so defence must be filed with court by latest 11/01/2017
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                    gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

So I have sent of cca request to arrow and also filled in the form online with northamton county courts. At the moment the court case is on hold because of my cca request.

I received a letter from restons this morning stating that once they have received info I require they will strike my defence out of the water and ccj me for the whole costs in one go.
                      I haven't got the £2136 to give

What do I do now ?

Thanks Carl

Comment

I see you've started a new thread which may relate to this same claim.

If so, it may help you to keep everything in the same place so that anyone helping can look back at the history of the claim when you post an update

So I have sent of cca request to arrow and also filled in the form online with northamton county courts. At the moment the court case is on hold because of my cca request.

I received a letter from restons this morning stating that once they have received info I require they will strike my defence out of the water and ccj me for the whole costs in one go.

What do I do now ?

Thanks Carl
                        Link > http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...404#post706404

Di

Comment

Does this post relate to the claim on your other thread?

It may be best to post updates on that one > http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...410#post706410

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
                          I see you've started a new thread which may relate to this same claim.

If so, it may help you to keep everything in the same place so that anyone helping can look back at the history of the claim when you post an update
                          Di

Comment

Yes sorry I did start a new thread. What would be my next move if they did come back with my cca ?

Comment

What do I do now ?

Thanks Carl

arrow have now come back with a signed agreement. I havent got £2136 to pay as I'm in a debt management plan. What can I do ?

thanks guys

Comment

I can't add anything on the money claim website either

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X