• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with CCJ. Arrow Global & Restons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with CCJ. Arrow Global & Restons

I'm tryI got to post the credit agreement, but am struggling. What's the best way to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by willow6972 View Post
      I'm tryI got to post the credit agreement, but am struggling. What's the best way to do it?
      e-mail to Kati@legalbeagle.info I'm sure she will be able to help.
      [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION], need your help again please.

nem

Comment

Hi again!

Ok, so the 15th of November has passed, as advised by you lovely lot, I didn't reply to Restons. Today I have received a letter from them kindly giving me until 29th November to withdraw my defence or they will request defence be struck out. Will the court have given them an extension?

Comment

Hi again!

Ok, so the 15th of November has passed, as advised by you lovely lot, I didn't reply to Restons. Today I have received a letter from them kindly giving me until 29th November to withdraw my defence or they will request defence be struck out. Will the court have given them an extension?
          I would think not! It would be best to check with the court tomorrow.

Restons tend to make up their own rules in the hope defendants will give up.

Same applies to all the " debt collection solicitors" Willow.

nem

nem

nem
          Last edited by nemesis45; 17th November 2016, 18:06:PM.

Comment

This is Restons. Horrible people!

Comment

Just a quick update for those that have given fab advice.

The case is stayed. Restons did not respond. The court have said unless they pay to lift the stay by January 14th, the claim will be struck out.

No wonder they have been hounding me to withdraw my defence!

Comment

Just a quick update for those that have given fab advice.

The case is stayed. Restons did not respond. The court have said unless they pay to lift the stay by January 14th, the claim will be struck out.

No wonder they have been hounding me to withdraw my defence!
                Hello Willow,

Fingers Crossed that Restons cannot respond!!

Good Luckl!

Best wishes for Christmas.

nem

Comment

It's a while since I've posted about this! Today, however, I received a letter from Restons. Not crawled out of under their stone for quite a while!

They tell me that they are disappointed that I have not replied to their letter (December 2016) They politely remind me of my duty to cooperate with their firm to further the overriding objective contained within the civil procedure rules. They spout about complying to CCA etc etc. (They haven't properly) They say that they are familiar with my defence, which are widely circulated on consumer based websites to encourage people to avoid repayment of legitimate debt. (Ha!)

They go through the allegations, but fail to acknowledge my main defence being that I believe the credit agreement to be improperly excecuted that that they have not supplied a legible copy (I have a copy that you cannot read)

They are sadly confused by this matter as before they comensed legal proceedings I had no intention to dispute my debt.

They go on to threaten to strike out the defence that will incur me further costs.

They then urge me, in the spirit of co-operation, to withdraw my defence and have sent an admission form they want me to complete.

They offer an alternative, their client may consider reasonable settlement proposals.

What is my next move, you most helpful peeps!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I'm willow BTW, didn't realise I had two accounts!

Comment

Default Re: Help with CCJ. Arrow Global & Restons
                    It's a while since I've posted about this! Today, however, I received a letter from Restons. Not crawled out of under their stone for quite a while!

They tell me that they are disappointed that I have not replied to their letter (December 2016) They politely remind me of my duty to cooperate with their firm to further the overriding objective contained within the civil procedure rules. They spout about complying to CCA etc etc. (They haven't properly) They say that they are familiar with my defence, which are widely circulated on consumer based websites to encourage people to avoid repayment of legitimate debt. (Ha!)

They go through the allegations, but fail to acknowledge my main defence being that I believe the credit agreement to be improperly excecuted that that they have not supplied a legible copy (I have a copy that you cannot read)

They are sadly confused by this matter as before they comensed legal proceedings I had no intention to dispute my debt.

They go on to threaten to strike out the defence that will incur me further costs.

They then urge me, in the spirit of co-operation, to withdraw my defence and have sent an admission form they want me to complete.

They offer an alternative, their client may consider reasonable settlement proposals.

What is my next move, you most helpful peeps!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I'm willow BTW, didn't realise I had two accounts!

Comment

Did anything else happen willow ? I'm having a similar issue with arrow/restons and I have til may 9th til they strike me out

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X