• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON!!! Lowells and a statutory demand threat X 3!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowells and a statutory demand threat

:cheer2: Yay im now a :beagle: VIP member whooo...

Comment

Welcome to VIP BMW

Thread moved in here too for confidentiality.

I'm currently assessing the documents that are available. But looks pretty good for set aside. :thumb:

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thankyou so much for your help keep up the brilliant work you are doing here..:hail:

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          a lawyer we all know well on here always says "the Devil is in the Detail"
          Rather than in certain offices in Leeds? msl:

Comment

Originally posted by bmw2602 View Post
            Yay im now a :beagle: VIP member whooo...
            With a key to the VIP khazi?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              With a key to the VIP khazi?
              Just use The Lamp Post like the rest of us

aw:aw:
              aw: aw:

Comment

Enjoy the ride :car: Keep us posted.
                I look forward to seeing Lowells 0 - Kate 2 :beagle::beagle:
                It will soon be more like
                Lowells: NIL
                Kate: 10 :cancan:

They keep issuing SDs on accounts where they know they wouldn't succeed if they went through the CCJ route, hoping to scare people with the threat of bankruptcy. That is extremely naughty of them and should cost them their CCL! :rant:

These catalogue accounts are well known for not having required the customer to sign an agreement before the goods were delivered, therefore they would always be unenforceable. The Lowlifes must be fully aware of this fact, which is why they issue SDs instead of court papers. :mad2: :mad2:

Comment

It may also seem odd that the debt was alleged to be as high as £4000.

One might wonder what the company's credit controller was doing to let it rise so much, or if most/all of that balance comprised repeated (and spurious) charges.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just a wee update on our sd from lowells, the application to set aside have now been filed at the court, a huge thanks to kate.. now its wait time hope its a good outcome, will update when i hear anything thankyou to everyone on Lb for your help you have been brilliant... ray:

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just a wee update on our sd from lowells, the application to set aside have now been filed at the court, a huge thanks to kate.. now its wait time hope its a good outcome, will update when i hear anything thankyou to everyone on Lb for your help you have been brilliant... ray:
                      That's a step in the right direction! :beagle:As Cel said on post 17, your prospects for a set aside look good. ray: ray: ray: Do keep us updated, we're all dying to see Lowlifes beaten yet again! :caked:

Comment

If you have Kate on your side then you have nothing to fear and Lowells/BW legal will be requiring an extra load of nappies and a truckload of imodium medication!!!!

Comment

I'm lovin' your new avatar :car: I hope that reflects your new mindset

Comment

I'm lovin' your new avatar
                            Ein neues Bayerische Mistenwagen?

Comment

:tinysmile_aha_t: OMG !! they have done it again the lowlifes of leeds they have just had a server push through my door another SD from who or what i do not know the weird thing is its the same reference number on the previous letter the server left me from bw legal/lowells... OMG what do i do now

Comment

thankyou plan B

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X