• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tresor Rare Refund Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tresor Rare Refund Help

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but I would like some assistance as to what my rights are.

Last Thursday I purchased some products for £599 from a shop in central London called Tresor Rare. When I purchased the products I noticed that there was a clear 14 day returns policy for unused/unopened products.

I went back to the store yesterday with the receipt and products (less than 48 hours after purchasing) as I had decided against the products and requested a refund (everything was unopened in its original packaging etc). I was informed that to get a refund I needed to email an 'out-sourced company' who would then email me back a code so the shop could handle the refund. They told me it would take a few days to get a response. I wanted to avoid another expensive trip into London and I had the feeling was being fobbed off. I asked to speak to the manager and was told that the manager was unavailable and no one knew when they would next be in. (I purchased this on my Amex credit card).

I've sent an email, what would you advisory next step to be as this all seems like a scam. On further investigation of Tresor Rare, their website appears to make false comments, for example, the company's established date and location of other stores, which appear to be non-existent.

Thank you,
    Lucy
    Tags: None

Re: Tresor Rare Refund Help

It isn't a pop up shop or anything is it ? Is the 14 days, unopened etc returns policy printed on the receipt ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      It isn't a pop up shop or anything is it ? Is the 14 days, unopened etc returns policy printed on the receipt ?
      They've been there for about 6 months. Here's a photo of their return policy.

Comment

Please go to www.everestm.com so i did lol

It is a US firm and the shop is only according to their website an authorised retailer http://tresor-rare.com/stores

Comment

Doesn't fill me with confidence.

Comment

The email addy works on that link why not email and see if you get a reply stating they are not following the returns policy as advertised

Comment

I've emailed with my receipt scanned in - response awaited.

Comment

Originally posted by juicylucy398 View Post
                I've emailed with my receipt scanned in - response awaited.
                Just to give you an update - I've had several deliberately obstructive and time wasting emails back (interestingly all sent late at night and with no one's name attached for a point of reference), each time asking for me to provide some information e.g. receipt invoice number etc. I have replied with the information requested, and then had further emails asking for further 'information'. I therefore believe their practices are questionable and certainly in breach of their refund policy and consumer rights, so I have involved my credit card company to charge back the transaction.

Please be aware if you purchase anything from this company.

Comment

Hi there,

A friend of mine bought some items there after a hard sales pitch and I have been looking at the company because of the claims that they made. My friend (who was depressed and vulnerable) was marched off the street, then subjected to a hard sell when pushed into a treatment table. Then lied to about the products, then convinced it was just for her and a special offer for one day.

A poster on another internet group says that it is the same shop and the same people who were selling Orogold previously. They have just rebranded themselves.

Other posters then link this company to the popup kiosks in malls selling Dead Sea products. A short look at this returns reports of Israelis illegally working in countries like the USA, NZ etc and being deported. Have a look on the internet for Orogold employees and see how many have links to the Israeli military (not surprising as national conscription is compulsory) and oddly counter-terrorism jobs.

The Orogold postings on the internet are interesting. They paid a "record price" for the lease on the shop in South M St and now the same address is used to sell Tresor Rare.

How did these people end up as salesmen and woman for the same companies? The same companies that their "customers" are mentioning in the context of brainwashing during the sales pitch.

All allegedly as far as I can see. This needs an investigative journalist in my opinion.

My friend went though an awful experience in the Tresor Rare shop. Lied to and manipulated.

It's easy to laugh about a fool and their money. That's what I though initially. There's something more here though I think.
                  Last edited by flopsy; 11th March 2015, 14:04:PM.

Comment

http://www.diveintodesign.co.uk/Ever...ure/moran.html
                    Marketing Manager
                    Office: +44(0)207 409 5249
                    +44(0)207 409 5294
                    Mobile: +44(0)753 337 3826
                    34 South Molton Street,
                    Mayfair, London W1K5R

Comment

Originally posted by flopsy View Post
                      Hi there,

A friend of mine bought some items there after a hard sales pitch and I have been looking at the company because of the claims that they made. My friend (who was depressed and vulnerable) was marched off the street, then subjected to a hard sell when pushed into a treatment table. Then lied to about the products, then convinced it was just for her and a special offer for one day.

A poster on another internet group says that it is the same shop and the same people who were selling Orogold previously. They have just rebranded themselves.

Other posters then link this company to the popup kiosks in malls selling Dead Sea products. A short look at this returns reports of Israelis illegally working in countries like the USA, NZ etc and being deported. Have a look on the internet for Orogold employees and see how many have links to the Israeli military (not surprising as national conscription is compulsory) and oddly counter-terrorism jobs.

The Orogold postings on the internet are interesting. They paid a "record price" for the lease on the shop in South M St and now the same address is used to sell Tresor Rare.

How did these people end up as salesmen and woman for the same companies? The same companies that their "customers" are mentioning in the context of brainwashing during the sales pitch.

All allegedly as far as I can see. This needs an investigative journalist in my opinion.

My friend went though an awful experience in the Tresor Rare shop. Lied to and manipulated.

It's easy to laugh about a fool and their money. That's what I though initially. There's something more here though I think.
                      It's nice to see I'm not the only person who has had a bad experience with them.

Comment

Originally posted by juicylucy398 View Post
                        It's nice to see I'm not the only person who has had a bad experience with them.
                        Sorry that this happened to you as well.

Just to update this my friend has sent off an email to the company. She had an automatic reply and then a couple of emails. Now nothing and no return code provided.

She has been taking this further now.

Will keep you posted of any developments.

Comment

Thank you Flopsy. Trading Standards is the way forward I think x

Comment

Yes, thanks. I'll try that now.

Comment

Hi Lucy,

As a representative of Trésor Rare I want to apologise on the brand's behalf, and let you know that they value their customers and take pride in the products and services they offer, ensuring quality is provided at all times. As a premium luxury beauty boutique, the brand strives to deliver the highest possible standard of customer service at all times. Their aim is to ensure that all clientèle who visit the store leave feeling one hundred percent happy, and eager to return for their next treatment or purchase. Therefore Trésor Rare adhere to a thorough and fair pricing policy that reflects the standard of luxurious ingredients used across their product ranges. As a result, any fluctuations in costs occur only during times of discount and offers.

The brand’s terms and conditions are standard practice as follows:

All returns must be requested within 14 days of delivery or collection in a saleable and unused condition so that Tresor Rare can process the items. Products must also be in their original packaging with garment tags and any other security devices or seals still attached and intact.

NON RETURNABLE ITEMS

Due to the nature of the brand's products and in accordance to trading standards and fair trading regulations, they reserve the right to withhold refunds, exchanges and credit notes for cosmetic products.

This includes products which have had their protective seals or strips damaged, as well as unwanted products.

This does not affect your statutory rights.

Simply email cosmetic@everestm.com

Everest Markething are a franchisee of Tresor Rare and take full responsibility of the customer service here in the UK.
                              All of the requests are taken seriously and we try our best to make every visit to the shop the best experience possible.
                              We follow trading standards rules and guidelines and we do special short time offers and promotions for the benefit of our customers, that is why sometimes there are gaps in prices.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X