• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI Reclaim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI Reclaim

Hi,

Can someone pls help me.

I had an account with natwest and several high value loans on the account, which had been consolidated from a period since around 1995.

Back in 2003 I was made redundant and unable to pay but had ppi on all the loans. I was eventually tracked down by a company called capquest but never paid them either as i couldn't - mostly due to illness from stress and other.

I recently started a ppi claim against several banks / credit cards and natwest has upheld 4 of my claims which is in excess of £7k

Ive been reading and it seems they can do something called offset but ive also read it can't be done if the debt was sold on to capquest and possibly beyond?

I dont want to claim the money just so the bank can take it but if i do and some of it is paid back does it mean that the debt is re-activated and can be chased?

There is nothing on my credit file now and its clear but i dont want to rock the boat

Can someone give me some advice please
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X