• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**WON** Set-Aside & Claim Dismissed **** CCJ Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ Help

I would say that if bailiffs have been instructed it will not be too long before they track you down so including your address in your letter to AG would make little difference.

If they do turn up
    1) Do not let them in under any circumstances
    2) Show them a copy of the letter you have sent ( maybe keep it by the front door) If you need to go off and get it, shut the door locked in their face - but do come back
    3) If you have a response of any sort, even just an acknowledgement show them that as well

I will leave the rest up to Amethyst once she has fed the 5000

Comment

Originally posted by warwick65 View Post
      I would say that if bailiffs have been instructed it will not be too long before they track you down so including your address in your letter to AG would make little difference.

If they do turn up
      1) Do not let them in under any circumstances
      2) Show them a copy of the letter you have sent ( maybe keep it by the front door) If you need to go off and get it, shut the door locked in their face - but do come back
      3) If you have a response of any sort, even just an acknowledgement show them that as well

I will leave the rest up to Amethyst once she has fed the 5000
      When you say show them a copy of the letter. Do you mean a copy of the letter I send to arrow asking them to consent to the judgement being set aside? Or the n244 and witness statement?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_c View Post
        When you say show them a copy of the letter. Do you mean a copy of the letter I send to arrow asking them to consent to the judgement being set aside? Or the n244 and witness statement?
        All of it

Cover all your bases but definitely the N244

Comment

Back .... 5000 fed ... no loaves, just fishes xxx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Might be a daft question - how did you know the judgment related to an HSBC account ?
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Might be a daft question - how did you know the judgment related to an HSBC account ?
              Because it says current account. I have only ever had 2 current accounts. The one I currently use and have been seen 2010 and this hsbc one.

I sent you a revised witness statement. Have you had a chance to have a read? I want to submit this n244 tomorrow morning if I can get it ready

- - - Updated - - -

Also the court said it was for an overdraft on a hsbc account

Comment

Cool.

Going through it now
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

That's the bit on the front of the N244 (para 3 what order are you asking for and why )

Yes you can send it in then ring them up to pay
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Also, is it worth mentioning that I was planning on applying for a mortgage this year, which I actually was, and this CCJ will throw that right out of the window
                    Yes, paragraph 2 .... say you were looking to check all was in order before you started making enquiries relating to obtaining a mortgage. ( don't say about this CCJ mucking that up, that gives them too much power )
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Ok I will get this put together and send off tomorrow. With regards to contacting arrow, is that paragraph you sent on 1 of your first replies still good to send or will it need any amendments?
                      Does submitting the n244 stop enforcement action?

Comment

Arrow letter =- I'll have a look two tics
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

It should do - you don't have the warrant number so can you write in that box ( under claim number)' unknown' just so it alerts them there is one in play.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

right, time to get this written up!

Comment

this is probably a silly question, but where exactly am i sending this n244 form? is there an email address? also, does anyone know how long it takes for replies?

Comment

As the judgment was by default, it will most likely be at Northampton County Court Business Centre.

https://courttribunalfinder.service....ss-centre-ccbc

You can email if you have everything typed and printed to a PDF doc - I think the fee paid applications address, and give them a ring to pay the fee when you send it when you can check receipt as well.

It is usually pretty quick to get a first response from the court, within a week.

You will need to send Arrow's copy by post, I'd do that by recorded signed for so there's no dispute later.

(I've modded a couple posts off the thread which might give a bit too much info if Arrow happened across it)
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X