• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Saying Hi and Egg PPI query

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Hi and Egg PPI query

First Hi to everyone - I've just joined what appears to be a very informative forum.

I have tried to post my question in another section but it seems it will only allow me to post in this welcome forum.

Can anyone please tell me the address to submit a PPI claim on an egg card that began in May 2002 - I have a card number for this and it was current for some years.

Somehow in around 2007 the card number changed (I can't remember if it had gone dormant then I'd resurrected the account hence the change in number) and this number continued throughout the takeover by Barclaycard until it was replaced by the Barclaycard number in 2011. This remained active until 2016 when they wrote to me to say I hadn't used it in a while and did I wish to keep it.

I know there was PPI on the first card - I still have all the documentation on it and the application seemed dependent on you having the PPI as it was a pre ticked box and if you unticked you couldn't continue with the online application to get the card. I had absolutely no need of PPI on my card at that time.

So I'm wondering if I need to separate addresses to apply. One for the original card and number and the second one for Barclaycard which was active (though unused) until 2016.

Sorry if this first post is a little confusing - I was just trying to give enough background to get the right advice.

Regards
    Winniebob
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X