• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Charge Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Charge Notice

Hi,

i was parked in area where a permit was required, but was sitting out side a cafe looking at my car, a van pulled out In front of my car blocking my view, another car pulled up left to the van, he was only there for about two min, as the other van that was blocking my view pulled off there was a ticked on my car,
    can I just ignore this parking charge notice from privet parking solutions... I've been reading other people's responses and they have said its not the police or traffic wardens and to ignore it.
    Tags: None

Re: Parking Charge Notice

Hi Shortstud, welcome to LB.

First & foremost, do not ID the driver, even in forum posts. It would be wise to edit your post to say "the driver was parked...." etc.
    Secondly, do not ignore PCNs; to do so nowadays is 'old news' & could be perilous.
    When did the parking event occur?
    Do you still have the windscreen ticket?
    Have you received a Notice to Keeper via the post, did you take pictures of the site signage? (If 'yes' to these, could you post up pics with personal details obscured, but with the relevant dates showing?)>
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
      Hi Shortstud, welcome to LB.

First & foremost, do not ID the driver, even in forum posts. It would be wise to edit your post to say "the driver was parked...." etc.
      Secondly, do not ignore PCNs; to do so nowadays is 'old news' & could be perilous.
      When did the parking event occur?
      Do you still have the windscreen ticket?
      Have you received a Notice to Keeper via the post, did you take pictures of the site signage? (If 'yes' to these, could you post up pics with personal details obscured, but with the relevant dates showing?)>

Thank you you for your reply,

the he ticket got issued on the 21/07/2017 @ 15:15. I still have the window ticket, I have not receive notice to keeper via post, I have not taken pics of the site signage, do you need to see this as I can go back and get it..?
      do you need me to upload the ticket?

Comment

Ok

Keep windscreen ticket safe for now.
        Get pics of site signage asap.
        For a NtK to be compliant the registered keeper should receive it between 29 & 58 days after the parking incident.
        Atm you have a choice.....pay at the reduced amount or fight it but possibly lose the discount.
        If you do contest it with PPS, do not ID the driver, just say "The driver did 'X'.......".
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by ShortStud View Post
          Thank you you for your reply,

the he ticket got issued on the 21/07/2017 @ 15:15. I still have the window ticket, I have not receive notice to keeper via post, I have not taken pics of the site signage, do you need to see this as I can go back and get it..?
          do you need me to upload the ticket?

Thank you again... how do I up load pictures?

Comment

Either
            http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...details-safe!)

or email our @Kati
            I can be emailed if you need my help loading pictures/documents to your thread. My email address is
            kati@legalbeagles.info
            But please include a link to your thread so I know who you are.

CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X