• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE (32D Failing to drive in the direction shown by the arrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE (32D Failing to drive in the direction shown by the arrow

Hi,
    I hope you can help me to fight this Penalty Charge Notice, I believe this is been issued to me unfairly and many more people have been caught on the same as signs on the junction are not clear at all!

I ve included the notice with pictures and I ve attached it to this post. I have made a right turn when the road signs show a blue arrow to proceed straight but I have investigated the road signs in that junction and 'streeview' clearly shows that no ''NO RIGHT TURN SIGN''is shown on the traffic light and the blue arrow in the middle of the road is not clear and seems has been painted black over it.
    Now I understand I should look at the road signs but there are also no indications that 'right turns' are forbidden in that junction before reaching that junction. If a motorist looks at the flow of the traffic and no traffic and not ubstruction have been caused I believe this is an unfair penalty! I am sure many more motorist have been victim of this unclear signage and I really hope you can help me in any ways to fight this.
    I believe councils in London are desperate to get more money from motorist that can barely afford to have a car never the less to feed their banks!

I have 13 days for today to pay the discounted charge but I want to appeal to this asap.

Many thanks

Ragards

Dada
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X