• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Reported Hardship Settlements from around the interwebby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reported Hardship Settlements from around the interwebby

Hi. Is there a standrard hardship claim letter I can use? If so can I have a link to it?

Comment

FOr bank charges reclaim ?

We have examples to give an idea but no template as it goes on individual circumstances. Will find them.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

example HARDSHIP claim letters - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Quite old tho, currently you want to look more at section 9 of the lending code, and its more based on stopping future charges, and a refund back to when circumstances changed (if there is a defined line).

Hardship reclaims are often accompanied by cancellation of DDs, downgrading of accounts, stop of debit cards etc.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Debt Star,

I would seriousy consider drafting you own letter rather than using a template or if you do use a template edit it and make it your own

The financial industry is waking up to template letters and consider such as anbulance chasing and thus throw out such claims

Give it a go you can alway post it here or in vip for prove reding and editing
          If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

On my signature is the Lending Code and section 9 is what you need to read in full and understand. You are not arguing for a FULL refund of charges(cos you can whistle dixie is that is your expectation), however, a refund of charges could be agreed if the charges themselves are reducing the income to a level when you are unable to pay essential outgoings as they become due.
            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Cheers guys. Very relevant to me at the moment ref the bank's reserve charges.

BTW,

Q. what bank do dogs prefer to use?

A. Barklays

(Chistmas cracker joke from office do the other night. Groan).

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X