• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Right of Way / Boundary issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right of Way / Boundary issue

Hi. I'm having a Right of Way / boundary problem with my neighbour. I have a double garage at the end of my garden, accessed by a non-council maintained access road. The neighbours property boundary includes the small section of access road that leads to my garage, however my Register of Title outlines that I have a right of way to my garage via this access road. Unfortunately every time I tread on the access road outside my garage he says I'm trespassing as it's his land. I never put my car in the garage but on the odd occasion I back it along the access road to my garage, my neighbour threatens me and tells me I'm trespassing. I've lived in my house for 11 years, I know he also took the same stance with the previous occupants and he erected a fence panel that prevents one of the garage doors being opened. It's never really caused me an issue as I can use the other door. Where do I stand legally with this? Any insight or guidance gratefully received. Thanks.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X