• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

False allegation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False allegation

I am not going into much detail...a man set up my husband up, made him LOOK like a paeodphile, edited conversation published, also admitted it. Got to the Crown Court stage, but we provided lots of evidence that we are not sure where it went as it was passed to the Police. Hence, the decision making process by the CPS was not met on either criteria, as non of the alleged children that were NOT interfered with were interviewed, nor the Mother or another woman who also made this claim.
    However, the Judge also asked why this man had NOT been arrested as he could see 4 laws were broken, then free advice turned up another 3.

Looking for head up & advice on where to go, what to do, as I am not going to drop this...this was a False Allegation that got a recorded Not Guilty by the Judge after he told the CPS to get REAL evidence, see you next week and they went back in stating they didn't want to proscute. 2 yrs short of hell & torment and we are having to move to get away from what was once a nice community, but they have shunned us, the tar has stuck so to speak.
    Already on another forum, but as much information would be great. So many others out there suffering like us, and this man is still walking when people are questioning his arrest. My own Gp said this man is dangerous as he knows him, his ex wife has a psychologist reporton him too
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X