• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Excel - Stockport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel - Stockport

Hi,

Received PCN/ NTK Letter and I am a bit stuck in how to proceed. I haven't responded yet so no driver details revealed.
    I've attached photo's as images.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Excel - Stockport

Will this still work if I sent it by post?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I received your PCN and I am the registered keeper, I was not the driver at the time and under no obligation to provide this information.

Therefore under POFA I am not liable for the PCN and that the PCN is to be cancelled.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Many Thanks

Comment

'Fraid not.

Sch 4 PoFA can transfer liability from driver to RK.
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Search on PiPiPoo for the Peel centre. There are a lot of entries.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
          'Fraid not.

Sch 4 PoFA can transfer liability from driver to RK.

Pay and avoid the hassle then xD

Comment

Peel is one of the most notorious P&D sites in the country.
            Many folk have fought PCNs there (& won).
            So what's the backstory?
            Did you obtain a P&D ticket? (Or pay the appropriate fee for parking?).
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
              Peel is one of the most notorious P&D sites in the country.
              Many folk have fought PCNs there (& won).
              So what's the backstory?
              Did you obtain a P&D ticket? (Or pay the appropriate fee for parking?).
              Rookie mistake didn't even notice it was P&D.
              Went to eat at Frankie and Bennys.
              2 cars in total received PCN...

Comment

You could try contacting the manager at F&B's to see if they could help.
                Imho I don't think 'not noticing the signage' will get anywhere (see link below), but it may buy you some time & extend the reduced fee period if you appeal to the parking co within the 14 day window.
                Recent successful appeals have been based on 'payment made but problem with the P&D ticket' or 'P&D machine malfunction' (May 2017......but it would be worth checking for recent malfunctions)
                https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4146832,-2.1494418,3a,15y,59.6h,84.96t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sd25NKT0I-ReYJzE91rrKuA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
                CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X