• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Old train2game course, debt collectors letters. Disputed years ago?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old train2game course, debt collectors letters. Disputed years ago?

The income you were on can be used as part of the misselling complaint to when we come to it.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Roxyd View Post
      So with the SARS I need to send a postal order for £10 in each one?
      Yes but cheques would be best.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Lovely people aren't they - make me quite sick how they treat often quite young and vulnerable people How much was the course overall, and how much they actually chasing you for?

I know it seems a bit overload but it should give you ammo for later. And no need to talk to Rob way at all.

CCA to CDF
        CCA to Cabot
        SAR to Marlborough ( train2game)
        SAR to CDF
        I just noticed on the letter from Cabot it says original lender EQUIDEBT? I'm so confused as the original lender was definitely career development finance.

Comment

Ok still just send the standard cca to Cabot tho. We can use the equidebt thing when looking at assignment. Just thinking if we can do a preaction disclosure request .. but that might nudge them into action and we really want time for the SARS to comeback first... so hang fire on that for now.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Ok still just send the standard cca to Cabot tho. We can use the equidebt thing when looking at assignment. Just thinking if we can do a preaction disclosure request .. but that might nudge them into action and we really want time for the SARS to comeback first... so hang fire on that for now.
            I'll get them sent on Monday (payday), I'll have to do postal order as the bank won't send me a cheque book? :'D no idea why, I've requested one 4 times!

Comment

I don't have a cheque book either, basic account, Its Only really things like this I notice though.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

To: Suite 3/1 Skypark 3 14 Elliot Place Glasgow G3 8EP UNITED KINGDOM

Encls.
                Is this the correct address for CDF? The one I have is different? It's Career Development Finance Limited; PO BOX 815, Luton, LU1 1WZ

Comment

The registered address is now Enterprise House 5 Roundwood Lane Harpenden Hertfordshire AL5 3BW according to Companies House https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history

But ignore me until [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] confirms as she's usually right!

Comment

Hmmm I was going with the FCA registered address but that, and the new Roundwood address are both pretty much serviced office space / hot desking so maybe use the data controller registered address ( which is the Roundwood address ) so there's back up if a complaint is needed later.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] Right I'll sort the letters out today ready for posting. What specifically should I be asking for in the SAR request? Also do you have the address for train2game (marlbrough), as I spent 25 minutes on their website and nowhere on there is there an address! Don't want to send anything to the wrong place.
                      Thanks again you two ☺
                      Last edited by Roxyd; 16th July 2017, 09:47:AM.

Comment

Marlborough Information Services Ltd., 1st Floor, Kinsbourne Court, 96-100 Luton Road, Harpenden, Hertfordshire AL5 3BL

@Amethyst can tell you if there's anything specifically to ask for in your SAR.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                          Marlborough Information Services Ltd., 1st Floor, Kinsbourne Court, 96-100 Luton Road, Harpenden, Hertfordshire AL5 3BL

@Amethyst can tell you if there's anything specifically to ask for in your SAR.
                          Just to be 100% sure. When I go on them it says they used to be train4skills I think it is, and no mention of them also being train2game. If I use the website you use to find address there's one specifically for train2game. Which should I use?
                          https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06626943

Comment

Use Marlborough's address

TIGA, the network for games developers and digital publishers, and the trade association representing the UK video games industry, said today that it has terminated its relationship with Marlborough Information Services Ltd (MIS), the company behind Train2Game (T2G), the distance learning provider.
                            train2game.com/privacy-policy/As part of Marlborough Information Services, Train2Game is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, registration number Z2202613 and the information ...
                            also on that page
                            How to contact Train2Game
                            We welcome your views about our website and our privacy policy. If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please write to the address below.

Just to confirm that T2G is Marlborough
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks a bunch [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]! Any advice on what I should specifically be requesting in the SAR?
                              So glad I found you!
                              Also I don't know what to put for account reference for CDF as I've lost all my paperwork. On my letter from Cabot it tells me the reference number for train2game, like my personal identifier, should that be what I include there?
                              Last edited by Roxyd; 16th July 2017, 11:06:AM.

Comment

[MENTION=332]EXC[/MENTION] [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] does the following seem ok? I'm using my mobile and can't figure how to attach so have copied and pasted, hope that's ok. This one's for CDF. Also as I moved address is it worth listing my old address in there to make it easier to find the information?
                                Please supply the information I am entitled to under the Data Protection Act 1998 relating to the train2game course you supplied finance for with the personal reference number _________. I would be grateful if you would provide the following:
                                • Full copies of the contracts which you believe exist or have existed between myself and your organisation, including true copies of any documents you hold in support of this.
                                • A complete list of all transactions or statements relating to my account with your organisation.
                                • Copies of all documents which include any of my personal information including copies of any contacts or invoices, emails or computer records containing my personal information, or any records which pertain to this information.
                                • Full copies or transcripts of any correspondence in postal, email or any other format which you have between myself and your organisation.
                                • Where any previous information or records held have been deleted or disposed of, the methods used to do so, including dates, certificates or references confirming details of destruction. Where you are unable to provide such certificates, please provide a declaration signed by an authorised officer of your company, confirming the dates of destruction of this data.
                                • Full hard copy print outs of my personal or financial information, held in a digital, magnetic or any other format which is held in any archives, backups or other storage devices/locations.
                                Where you have used abbreviations ad/or codes, I would request that an accompanying sheet be provided so as to translate these abbreviations and/or codes and their meanings, I also request an accompanying appendices of the documents included. I have included payment of £10.00 for this request to be completed.
                                If you need any more information from me please let me know as soon as possible.
                                It may be helpful for you to know that a request for information under the Data Protection Act 1998 should be responded to within 40 days.
                                If you do not normally deal with these requests, please pass this letter to your Data Protection Officer. If you need advice on dealing with this request, the Information Commissioner’s Office can assist you and can be contacted on 03031231113 or at atico.org.uk
                                Last edited by Roxyd; 16th July 2017, 15:05:PM. Reason: Took out info

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X