Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: // WON \\ Taking on Iceland

What should I do?

VIP Member

Mentions
    618 Post(s)

Default Re: // WON \\ Taking on Iceland

You can't recover costs now you should have raised that at the hearing, though you should be entitled to your application costs but again, if it wasn't mentioned then the judge may not have put it on the Order.

What did the judge say about making payment? Have you received the Order from the Court yet?

Usually payment is ordered within 14 days of the judgment date so you might be best sending a quick response to Plexus and saying that you note there has been no payment by their client in relation to the outstanding judgment. You could give them you bank details for transfer and expect payment within the next 7 days otherwise you will consider taking further steps to enforce the judgment.
    DISCLAIMER: AS A PUBLIC FORUM, THE CONTENT POSTED BY ME IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE NOR DOES IT CREATE ANY KIND OF SPECIAL OR OTHER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ME. IF YOU CHOOSE TO FOLLOW ANYTHING THAT I HAVE PUBLISHED THEN YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND COST, AND I CANNOT ACCEPT LIABILITY. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE BY GOING TO Law Society's Find A Solicitor OR CONTACT YOUR LOCAL Citizen's Advice Bureau.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12