• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bristo and Suitor issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristo and Suitor issue

I'm currently having issues with bristo and suitor...

Last year after a visit from there enforcement officer I paid 730 pound and made arrangements to pay outstanding balance of 350 at 30 pound fortnight everything was fine until they added two further debts to my account making my debt now 626. They asked for an increased payment of 85 a fortnight which I couldn't not pay.

After contacting them and making filling a income and expenditure form I've heard nothing but continued to pay 30 never missed a payment...

Last Monday I received a visit from enforcement again asking for the full amount of 626 saying I'd defaulted..they would not negotiate anything other than full amount. After making further calls I've just been given the run around and now don't know what to do?

They are due to return today and I don't know how to handle the situation.

I'm suffering depression and anxiety already and this is pushing me further worry

Can anyone help what should I do?
    Tags: None

Re: Bristo and Suitor issue

I assume this is for Council Tax? Do you know how many Liability Orders there are against you? Do you know how much each one is for? Do you know what fees you have been charged? Do you know how much has been paid off each?

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
      I assume this is for Council Tax? Do you know how many Liability Orders there are against you? Do you know how much each one is for? Do you know what fees you have been charged? Do you know how much has been paid off each?
      Well checking my account my council tax owed says zero. The break down for the rest 211 parking fine 75 parking fine 311 for parking fine... Total is 626.I rang my local councillor... He put me in touch with a money advisor threw the town council. I have an appointment tomorrow at 2pm to conduct a TSA. They said they'd take control of dealing with Bristo and suitor personally for me... As due to my mental health issues I'm classed as a vaurible adult... I've been told to just tell any balliff calling that they are handling the case and they will be in touch... In the mean time I've moved my car away from my flat to another location just in case they try to clamp it and force payment that way...

Comment

Sorry, I assumed it was Council Tax. Did you know all about the Parking Tickets? Do you have a Blue Badge at all?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X