• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Avant credit uk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avant credit uk

Hello

was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with avant credit uk LLC
    i have been making payments to each of my creditors through a DMP but have decided to self manage the plan to save on the fees.
    all of my creditors have provided me their bank account details so I can make BACS payments to them.
    avant, although have put an arrangement in place, will not provide the bank details and say that payment is not accepted by BACS transfer or standing order.
    i do not want to provide them with my card details or send cheques as they are then privee to my bank details.
    any suggestions please or has anyone got any details of their bank?
    thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: Avant credit uk

Complaints - AvantCredit

https://www.avantcredit.co.uk/complaints

Comment

Hi Mike
      Thanks for reply
      i have already sent them emails to that address asking for bank details but they refuse to accept it as a method of payment.
      they say payment has to be made by debit card or cheques or direct debit - ie the methods that they can obtain bank account details.
      thank you

Comment

tell them you wish to set up a standing order therefore will need their account details for the credits?? the account info is personal to you only if they try and be funny, failure of which a formal complaint be made & regulators be notified.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X