• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET Parking Charge Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET Parking Charge Notice

Hi,

My son has received an MET parking charge notice for staying too long at McDonalds at Gatwick - 77 minutes. He said he didn't see any signage making the time limit obvious.

Can he contest this, and if so, what is the process?

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: MET Parking Charge Notice

Here.s a starting point: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...land-and-Wales

Comment

Many thanks, I have written an appeal letter today, so fingers crossed!

Comment

Re: MET Parking Charge Notice - WON

Just to confirm that my son received a letter today to confirm that the parking charge has been cancelled.

Many thanks Legal Beagles!

Comment

Well done & thanks for updating the thread

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X