• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County Court Letter from Lowell Portfolio addressed to maiden name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: County Court Letter from Lowell Portfolio addressed to maiden name

So, do I change the part of the underlined bit to "statement of case under CPR 31.14 " and also address it to the solicitors? What do I need to change to make it a S77-79?

Comment

CCA request ( 77-79) would be this letter; which is fine.... and rightly goes to Lowell.

This one just needs the first underlined sentence changing and to go to the solicitors rather than Lowell;

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        CCA request ( 77-79) would be this letter; which is fine.... and rightly goes to Lowell.

This one just needs the first underlined sentence changing and to go to the solicitors rather than Lowell;

OK, so I have adjusted the letters and sent them off along with the £1 PO2 9AD both recorded delivery. Do I need to attach a picture of the proof of posting to any courts bits? I haven't started the defense process yet, only the acknowledgement.

Comment

no just keep them attached to your copy of the request on file, courts do not want to know anything at this stage | Example Defence

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
            no just keep them attached to your copy of the request on file, courts do not want to know anything at this stage | Example Defence
            OK great, thanks again for all of the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

So, I sent the letters that I previously mentioned but still haven't heard anything back from them. Any advice as to what I do now?

Comment

I can't see any of the letters but that maybe because I am not currently on a UK IP address or could be because I'm on an ipad

Comment

Originally posted by warwick65 View Post
                  I can't see any of the letters but that maybe because I am not currently on a UK IP address or could be because I'm on an ipad
                  The letters were the CCA and a CPR letter which I sent on the 15th July 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by chil View Post
                    So, I sent the letters that I previously mentioned but still haven't heard anything back from them. Any advice as to what I do now?
                    update account means pay for update

Comment

update account means pay for update
                      The CCA and CPR letters were the same as the template ones at the top of the page. They still haven't got back to me so I assume I put that on my defense that I am going to file today?

Comment

yes i.e. on such such date a CPR31.14 request made signed for Recorded delivery etc etc no response received, the same with CCA1974 request adjust content od defence to suit your case, it gives outline method.

Example Defence |

Comment

yes i.e. on such such date a CPR31.14 request made signed for Recorded delivery etc etc no response received, the same with CCA1974 request adjust content od defence to suit your case, it gives outline method.

Example Defence |
                          That's great, thanks for the quick reply.

Comment

you could ask Ame etc to look at your defence prior to sending it, by posting minus personal identification?

Comment

Brilliant, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by chil View Post

this company now hope you pay for the exra service, so if you have copy on your computer up load that one

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X