• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell and Northampton County Court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell and Northampton County Court claim

Hi I'm not sure I'm in the right place but looking for a bit of advice. On 13th of June I received a Northampton County Court claim saying that lowell were trying to claim approx £1300 for an old Orange debt. On 14th June I checked my credit report and there is nothing on there and I also sent off to lowells solicitors a CPR request. I had a letter back from lowells solicitors stating they would pass my request onto lowells themselves. Do I need to send a CPR request to lowells directly?? Also I'm not sure what I need to put into my defence. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell and Northampton County Court claim

cpr to lowells solicitor

Comment

Cheers Mike. As I mentioned I've done that and they say they going to pass on my request. Any ideas on what I should write in my defence? Don't fancy just putting they haven't supplied the documents requested. Is there any draft templates I could have a look at?

Comment

Defence Example |

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X