• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mich45 - Restons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mich45 - Restons

I received County Court letter in 08 May 2017 and filled form in to Court requesting further info regarding debt and Postal order to Reston with CPR letter 11 May.I Received letter from Reston June saying the postal order should be made out to Arrow. I sent a blank postal order and copy of letter. also sent my letter requesting proof of debt and also postal order £1.00.. back to me requesting the postal order to be sent to Arrow, I have today received a letter 22 June telling me
    The attached correspondence has been returned to you as the fee is made payable to this company.
    Please return your request to us making it payable to Arrow.
    As the cheque has already been made payable to this company, you use it as payment towards your outstanding balance.
    Reston Solicitors
    HSBC loan
    Dated on or about May2009 and assigned to the Claiment on March 2014...
    Defendant
    Particular of claim
    The Claimant claims payment of the over due balance from the Defendant under contract HSBC
    £7939
    Court fee £410
    Legal £100
    Total £8449

I intend to contest jurisdiction
    Please advise what to do next.
    Tags: None

Re: disabled and can't take anymore from restons and cabot

It may help you to have a thread of your own to deal with this claim.

Perhaps ask [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] if she can help you with this.

What would be the reason for you to contest jurisdiction? Do you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland or anywhere else outside of the England and Wales court system?

Di

Comment

Re: disabled and can't take anymore from restons and cabot

As the cheque has already been made payable to this company, you use it as payment towards your outstanding balance.
      Reston Solicitors ????????????? surely you sent a CCA1974 request??? with the postal order originally,???

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X