• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hillesden securitties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillesden securitties

Our Daughter took out a C/C with Saga,now quite a few years ago,she lost her paid employment,and lived on her C/C.until she had reached her limit, the debt eventually was aprox £4,200.the debt was sold to Hillesden Securities, she has paid by Direct Debit £12.00 a month through her Bank,on enquiring a statement she was told the debt has now risen to £7,107.I thought that once a County Court Judgment had been obtained the original debt would be frozen ?.Can somebody enlighten me as to this is correct please. Many Thanks.
    Tags: None

Re: Hillesden securitties

Up`Date.The plot thickens. I Have just checked on National Debt Line, then on to a link. Trust Online, the cost to check for CCJ was £4.00 I typed in our Daughters name,(as she swears she never received any notice of Court action) Low and behold NOTHING REGISTERED.Please any advice would be most welcome.

Comment

Have hillesden said they hold a ccj ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Many thanks for your interest. Yes there response was they do,but as I stated I have checked Trust Online "NOTHING REGISTERED".

Comment

She also states that,she has never agreed to any form of re`payment,on checking with her Bank,they state that our Daughter would have signed and agreement form,she also states she has never signed any document with regards to this debt.

Comment

Yes But I have checked with National Debt Line. Link to Trust Online NOTHING REGISTERED

Comment

U`p Date.I have just had a long conversation with SAGA complete check in my Daughters name and her Husband,full security check ECT.
              THERE IS NO RECORD OF ANY DEBT HELD BY THEM for a C/C.
              Any advice would be most helpful, as this appears to be a fraudulent action.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie.2 View Post
                Yes But I have checked with National Debt Line. Link to Trust Online NOTHING REGISTERED
                U`p Date.I have just had a long conversation with SAGA complete check in my Daughters name and her Husband,full security check ECT.
                THERE IS NO RECORD OF ANY DEBT HELD BY THEM for a C/C.
                Any advice would be most helpful, as this appears to be a fraudulent action.by DLC /Hillesdon Securites

Comment

Well well.on checking Daughters Bank statements this came to light. Payment to DLC.(Hillesden Securities) phone no.01280-841945 every month a D/D, I then on a further check find a Company named TBI Services Phone no 0118-9313800.Who are also claming the same debt from her (SAGA) and are being paid every month by D/D.THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME Company

Comment

I received messages from a very heplfull lady at Saga,as I just cannot cope with this any more we are handing all correspondence to our Daughter,i know I am retired and have most of the days to myself but,this has just got to stress full.Obviously I will return as and when I receive any further progress,but once again I am most greatfull for all the assistance offered to us.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X