• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

brian carter/fredricksons/court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brian carter/fredricksons/court claim

hi all

first post

first of all i have a bit of consumer knowledge because i took welcome finance to court and won. any advice greatfully received.

to the matter at hand.

years ago i had a contract with orange. i went abroad for six months and set up a credit card mandate to take the payments direct. returned to orange by recorded delievery.
    on my return realised bills had not been paid and stone walled by orange and debt of £149 sold to arrow.
    i threatend to take orange to court and we then reached an agreement two tears ago that if i paid this ammount the default would be removed and a perfect payment history would show on my credit file, true to there word they did just that.
    since then i have in total been contacted by five dca demanding this money. once they realise there is no debt, they cut and run and just sell the debt on.
    the last lot, fredricksons, i have ignored.

they put brian carters solicitors on to me and he says that a court claim will be issued on the 29/07/08.
    i refuse to be bullied by these people. i realy want this court claim so i can go for max comp in my counter claim.
    what comes to mind is

addmin of justice act
    unlawfully processing my data
    unfair trading regs
    maliciouse prosecution

i must make it clear

THERE IS NO DEBT

paid direct to orange years ago and have all correspondents to proove it.

i just want them to pay so they will think again about persecuting people .
    i looked up brian carter and it seems he is notoriouse in the debt collection field

many thanks and sorry for the long thread

Re: brian carter/fredricksons/court claim

This should be interesting assume Mr C actually files.

Comment

hi cb
      he has threatend three times now
      his last letter does say he will file on the 29/07/08
      but with your help, lets make history

Comment

You missed of vexatious litigant and a nice big dose of fraud

Comment

i think we will come to that when i get the claim form

bring it on mr carter

Comment

Originally posted by keithposty View Post
            hi cb
            he has threatend three times now
            his last letter does say he will file on the 29/07/08
            but with your help, lets make history
            Lets make Bryan Carter history

Comment

But, isn't it really Orange's fault, or someone in their admin dept?. Cos the instructions to the DCAs have got to come from somewhere in the first place, haven't they?

But having said that, just go get Bryan anyway, cos he deserves it:tinysmile_twink_t2:
              Is no longer here

Comment

Dont blame orange too much. Blame the sheer greed of the DCAs who by these alleged debts for pennies without even bothering to check whether they are enforcable before they send out the THreatomatics and getting their bullying telephone threat monkeys to start their campaign of intimidation.

Comment

well let's just see if they're stupid enough to actually file!
                  let the fun begin if they do though

Comment

thanks for the info people
                    i dont class it as the fault of orange
                    its up to the dca to confirm the information they have is correct before litigation.
                    my last letter from brian carter says that i should contact him before litigation with any possible defence and he reserves the right to show the letter in court.
                    what a load of crap, i dont need to give any details beforhand, have to keep something up my sleeve.
                    we will see in the next few days if i receive the claim

still ignoring fredricksons/brian carter, no contact what so ever

Comment

Well if all goes according to plan, Bryan will file at court, hence incurring costs for himself, send you a threatogram, then give in not so gracefully but out of pocket when he sees your defence. Serves the git right.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

big time out of pocket, max comp as well as costs

Comment

Yes. Old Bryan relies on getting judgements by default. He always bottles it in a contest.

The term Vexatious Litigant springs to mind.

You have to laugh at his nerve though asking you to return your defence to him rather than the court. He has caught quite a few unsuspecting people out by this ploy. The first thing they know it that a CCJ has been granted against them usually for Bryans fees.

Comment

just thought i would post carters threatogram. was expecting the n1 today.
                            i would think carter is bluffing but that is not his normal style.
                            like the bit, if its necessary to go to court the debt will increase

Comment

You gotta laugh really.

I like the letters ref, bottom right

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X