• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Repossession after suspended order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repossession after suspended order

I has a suspended order in my mortgage a/C I've have gone into 2 months arrears so the mortgage company (leeds building society) have applied for an eviction date.
    I have said I'm happy to pay the arrears to move forward. I've been suffering very badly with depression and anxiety. Hence the arrears. I just don't know what to expect next. Is there anything I can do to stop eviction? I would appreciate any help or advise. I do have shelter calling me tomorrow.
    Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Repossession after suspended order

Can anyone help?

Comment

Hi

If you can pay the arrears, just pay it up to date asap, it puts you in a better possition to defent yourself against the action.

What stage is the action at,
      crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

The mortgage company have applied to court fir possession. Looks like it will be granted so waiting fir an eviction date.

Comment

hi, possession is first then eviction but it might be possible to fight the possession if you pay the arears up to date,

have they made the application yet, and do you have a date. Can you give some details of the current possition,

theres still possibly things you can do, especialy if you can afford to catch up on the arrears.
          crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Yes the mortgage company have applied for possession on the 13th June. As of yet I've heard nothing. I have rang court but without a claim number which I haven't got yet they can't help.
            I have spoken with the mortgage company they have asked for me to send a budget planner, 3 months wage slips and bank statements. Along with proof that we can pay off the arrears. I have been in touch with shelter too. I've sent them my budget planner to check before I send to the mortgage company. The mortgage company have said they won't hold the eviction process whilst I'm getting together info.
            I'm just worrying about the bailiffs just turning up. I feel.so sick

Comment

Hi,

Did you respond on paperowrk to the possesion hearing, if so, what did you say. ?
              You should be able to get the claim details from the morgagee co, then ring the court,
              Do you have much asset in the property as it stands

What the property worth
              whats the total morgagee outstanding
              whats the total arrears.
              Last edited by Crazy council; 20th June 2017, 22:41:PM. Reason: adding

Comment

Morning,
                With it being a suspended order I wasn't given an option to attend I got the letter a day after they had applied for possession.
                Mortgage company are saying they don't have a number yet and that I will probably get it at the same time as them?
                Property worth £80k
                Outstanding £59k
                Arrears £4650
                Thank you again for your help

Comment

Hi

what paperwork did you get in relation to the possession hearing.. can you give as much detail as possible as to if you responded to iether the court or morgagee company. How long were you in the supended possetion position.

Comment

I got a letter from my lenders solicitors telling me that they had applied to court for possession. Court won't speak to me without a claim number and I don't have one. I've spoken with the mortgage company. As I've said above the mortgage company have asked for 3 months bank statements and 3 months wage slips and proof I could pay full arears. That's before they will even look at it. And they will not hold any action. I've only had the suspended order since last October. Back then I was expecting to go back to work much sooner than I have which was only a month ago.

Comment

I'm in such a state this evening any help much appreciated

Comment

Hi

I truly understand, many years ago ( 2007-12 ) i was fighting over my house for differrent reasons, went through possetion, even eviction, ( but fought for different reasons and got it back ). I know how hard it feels, but i truly belive some companies rely on the fact that people feel down during these things to stop you fighting back

Few more questions then someone should be able to explain the position and any ways forward. Understanding how to deal with the morgagee co ( how to word letters etc ) can be usfull.

Really need to know what stage you are at, you say they applied for the possesion,
                        was there a court hearing last weeek, if so, you need to know what happened asap, the claim no should be on the paperwork,
                        Did you respond to the case paperwork sent from the court?
                        If so, what did you say
                        what were the conditions of the prior suspended possesion notice

what advice anyone can give may be depending on what happened last week,

Your equity at least puts you in a reasonable position to fight, but its much harder after you loose possetion ( but not impossible ).

Updated .... had a read.

Really need to know what happned at court, or if that date was a date the arrears had to be paid up by for them to apply further, if there was no other conditions on the last order than the payments, and the order is still suspeneded, if you pay the arrears ( asap ) it should stop them, you may have to push them on paperwork to get them to agree.

what did the workding of the paperwork for ither the court or morgage co say about the data last week
                        Last edited by Crazy council; 22nd June 2017, 18:06:PM.

Comment

It was a letter addressed to the occupier at this address to make them aware that the house was at risk.
                          It was from the mortgage company solicitors not court.
                          I can't seem to get a claim number from anyone! Such a nightmare.
                          Mortgage company just keep saying I will get a letter with eviction date on next probably hand delivered?
                          Does that explain more? I have a photo of the letter. Not sure how to send to you directly?
                          As you might understand it more than me.
                          Thank you again

Comment

So today we have a letter from the court with an eviction date of the 1st of August. Please please help! Is this when I need to fill in a N244 form?

Comment

Can anyone give advice for the N244?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X