• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

civil enforcement ltd county court case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: civil enforcement ltd county court case

The case will be transferred to a court near you after you have submitted your defence ( the court sends you a directions questionnaire to find out where the case needs to move to ).
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I can't deal with this. So sorry. After all your help. I have a response pack pdf, but i cant even find the website to sign in and make my defense. it's made intentionally very difficult. i have a degree in engineering yet i find this extremely depressing and time consuming and like a horrible rabbit hole. i think i'll see if i can contact the court by phone and pay the full amount. life is too short. this is made for lawyers but a very unpleasant and tangled maze for ordinary folk. i just want it over with.

Comment

I am very upset about this. the response pack doesn't even show a website for me to find my defence form. MCOL is money claim online (i am familliar with it after filing a smalll claim) but there is no way to sign in with the particulars in the response pack. What a pernicious business this is. No wonder it's called a Court - a place where a game is played by insiders using special language and overseen by individuals who seek not truth but instead ensure the "Business" is carried out according to their rules.

- - - Updated - - -

OK - i am reading the response form more carefully. it does appear to show the website and I need an N9B form. My error.

Comment

I have tried repeatedly to sign in with the correct claim number and password. doesnt work. www.moneyclaim.gov.uk
          i have tried all routes to find my claim via claim number and postcode and other options. i have the password on the original claim form, along with claim number. all to no avail. will call court tomorrow.

Comment

The claim form gave you a web page address and a unique password. Have you used that to sign in? Sometimes there are problems with passwords etc.

Your defence, which you should be preparing, should include the extract from POFA to limit liability.

Post up the otiginal NTK for comment, with personal details removed.

Comment

http://legalbeagles.info/library/gui...ledge-a-claim/
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

attempting to show PCN scan
                Attached Files

Comment

That's good. (The scan, that is).
                  Could you also post up the reverse of that NtK, plus a scan of the court claim form (personal info obscured)?
                  The NtK may be barred if via PoFA, but a lot will depend on the wording of the Particulars of Claim.
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X