• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

My experience of an Employment Tribunal in Manchester

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience of an Employment Tribunal in Manchester

It was an absolute joke!!!

Way too much to post here. The following link has all the details.

[removed link]
    Last edited by Amethyst; 9th August 2017, 20:34:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: My experience of an Employment Tribunal in Manchester

Without going into too much have you looked at grounds for a judicial review (check the time limits) also look at the previous decisions by this and other judges in similar cases keep all your paper work ...try and keep to the facts on your appeal ...On skimming your site you should have most of the info you need, (checking tribunal decisions should give you precedents)

Comment

Do you have a copy of the tribunal judgment? Is it published on https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribun...date%5Bto%5D=?

You have made quite a number of serious allegations against the Judge in your blog post ( and I have removed the link accordingly) and I would advise caution.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Do you have a copy of the tribunal judgment? Is it published on https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribun...date%5Bto%5D=?
        I have a copy of the judgement and of his refusals to reconsider. Neither of them are published on the .gov site as my tribunal was in early 2016 and I have been told decisions will not be published online retrospectively (even though judgements made a month after mine have been published).

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        You have made quite a number of serious allegations against the Judge in your blog post ( and I have removed the link accordingly) and I would advise caution.
        The allegations are serious and true. I published because no one was interested in doing anything about it so the judge was not held to account for his actions.

I stand by everything i have said in the blog and if the judge feels i have libeled him then he can take action against me; I want him to take action against me so it can all come out in the open. But I know he wont do that because I can justify everything I say, its all documented, and he hasn't got a reasonable answer for his actions. I have nothing to lose anymore but if this judge did decide to take action, he will come off worse and that will be worth any trouble i get myself into.

Comment

you might find it here http://employmentappeals.decisions.t...ic/search.aspx I have noticed down the years the goverment tends to move or archive their pages very often, making it a lot harder to find details later. Have you made any official complaint, or contacted your MP. There are sveral things you can do without too much costs, but you need to commence them before timelines are up.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. The tribunal decision was April 2016, the final refusal to reconsider judgement was July 2016, the refusal from the Judicial Conduct and Investigations Office to investigate the Judge in question was November 2016 (they wont investigate anything that could affect a tribunal decision). From what i have read online any time limits have now passed by.

Ive never considered going to an MP with this and wouldnt know where to start or if it would be worth it; realistically what could an MP do?

As I couldnt get things moving through the usual channels, I have gone down this route. Between the employer and the judge they've already done their worst; come what may theres nothing else they take from me.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X