• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shooter V Lloyds *SUCCESS*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shooter V Lloyds

shooter the money is definitely definitely now in your account?

Comment

yep money is there now

it showed up at about 2 minutes to 10

what a hassle though to get them to sort it out

methinks that their staff at collections are in desperate need of some tuition on the DD Guarantee indemnity!

shooter
      Education is a fine thing Just so long as you can afford to live whist studying!!

Comment

Cancel the DD and set up a SO.
        Personally I would ope nan account elsewhere and have all your income paid into that, you are then in control of what you pay to L|loyds and when you pay it.

Comment

Shooter hun quite a few of us have the Nationwide Flex account and we all seem to be very happy with it. I now only have 2 direct debits (because their systems didn't allow BACS payments), and before allowing them I warned the people that if they were to collect even a day early that they would be reported to every authority in the land. The rest of our bills we pay by BACS so I send the money when its available and I know won't take us into the red.

Sorry but I'm not sure about hardship claims hun, but I'll point someone in your direction for you.

Comment

Thanks sapphire

just for your information from all the hours through the night reading about the DD Guarante system it is a bacs service

http://www.bacs.co.uk/BACS/Corporate/Bacs+services/Direct+Debit/

When my hubby and I bought our house in 1989 we had our mortgage through Nationwide and had a flex account, we were subsiquently reposessed in early 1993 so I doubt very much that I would be able to get an account with them especially as in 1999 they came at us for the shortfall of the mortgage. at that time my husband wasn't thought to have more than 6 months to live and after his consultant wrote a very strongly worded letter to them they dropped it. I know that they cannot now chase me for it as the 12 year rule makes it in out of time case but they contacted us at the address i am at now so would probably have the address still on file.

My darling Andy managed to stay with us until he lost his battle in May 2006 after having one of my kidneys in Feb 2000 (nine years ago tomorrow). an operation no one thought he would live long enough to have.

Emerald Thankyou also for your post.
            I cancelled the DD immediately I saw what had happened last night so now they will have to wait for me to pay them, I would set up an SO only they wont give me the details wih which to do so. altleast I know have controll over when they get their money.

I have had to set an alarm on my phone to remind me as my memory is getting addled with the Fibro, If only I wasn't the 1 in " 1 in a million" thats alergic to almost evry kind of pain releif there is and NOT allowed to take the ones I'm not alergic to as they will damage my 1 remaining kidney

Shooter xxx
            Education is a fine thing Just so long as you can afford to live whist studying!!

Comment

Re: Shooter V Lloyds *SUCCESS*

Hows things going honey?
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X