• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

High court writ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: High court writ

Here is the National Debtline Fact Sheet which take a step by step approach to High Court Enforcement -https://www.nationaldebtline.org/EW/factsheets/Pages/highcourtenforcement/highcourtbailiffs.aspx - I was asked to look over this when it was first produced at the time of the new Regulations, and made some helpful comments which were included.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Thank you xx Would it be the standard application fees ?
    Yes

Comment

Thought I would look in to see how things are going.

In the meantime I would be very wary of anyone who offers to help that is going to cost you money whether it be telephone conversations, doing your form applications etc. Also be wary of any website that does not list their contact details as any worth their salt will not only list their phone number but also an address - not a PO BOX - that you can write to. If it is an individual then ask what Job Title they have and ask to see their qualifications and ask for some names & addresses of those that have had success so you can follow them up.

Comment

Ok debtline have definitely said I need an n244 to stay the execution and stop the high court writ, which does cost £50 I have also put in the witness statement that I offer to pay in instalments. I've read and re read their fact sheet on high court writs and used the templates.
        They also said to apply for a variation order on an n245 cost of £50.
        I still don't see the point in that as the n244 seems to be dual purpose? I'm asking for an order to stay the execution pending a hearing.
        I do need to send it to the court where it was granted but ask in the application for it to be transferred to my local district registry for the hearing.

I'm super confused to be fair!

Comment

Stay has been granted, I filled the n244 and n245 paid £50.

New hearing at at local court.

Marstons have been stopped ������������

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X