• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Claim Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell Claim Form

"I do not recall entering an agreement with 02(UK) Ltd and have no knowledge of the terms in said agreement. I also do not know how the amount being claimed has arisen. Therefore, I would need to see the agreement to read the terms and understand the breakdown of the sum claimed and how it has been calculated. "

Does that sound okay to add as another point?

Comment

Hi

For each exhibit I would do a cover page saying
      EXHIBIT A
      Lowell Portfolio 1 v Messed about 0803
      Claim No

etc

You need to take the original witness statement and exhibits to court if it gets that far. The important people to get the WS are Lowell Solicitors

As for the actual WS I wouldn't like to comment as i am not au fait with the whole case

Comment

Okay thank you!

Do I then send copies of everything I send to the court to Lowells and their solicitors too? Including the evidence I send too?

Comment

Ok so one copy of the WS including attachments to Lowell solicitors ( I am assuming they are the name on the claim form for service of documents) - this MUST be sent with some form of proof of posting/signed for

The same documents need to go to the court but these can be emailed to the court your claim has been referred to https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/em...ance#wheresend

If you google the email address it should pop up but I know that my local court has at least 2 email addresses so a quick call to them to check might be in order.

Hope that helps

Comment

https://courttribunalfinder.service....code=cw3%200as
            https://courttribunalfinder.service....county%20court

A couple of random county courts so you can see how the details differ

Comment

Oh okay, glad I asked now, was going to post to the court! Thanks very much! Do I need to send anything to Lowells themselves or just their solisitors?

Comment

Have a look at the claim form- if it says the solicitors are to be used for service of documents then you only need to send to the solicitors

Comment

I have just received a notice of discontinuance letter from Lowells!!! So happy!!

Thank you everyone for all of your help, I wouldn't have gotten this far without you all!

Another loss for Lowells, hahaha

Comment

check with the court that they have the discontinuance in 5 days time - well done by the way

Comment

• Re: Lowell Claim Form

Well done. Good old Lowell saw the light

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X