• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Reston solicitor asking financial statement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reston solicitor asking financial statement

Hello all experts please advice me.

I waa getting letter by post since last two months from company called arrow now last week i have received from company call reston solicitor and they asking my 500 loan which is put on charged and now asking £816 in lettter they gave me 3 days which is passed now and sent me financial statments to fill to give all my details including employers and bills my rent my family etc etc
    I am still on rent no assests i was student at that time in 2010 and job less with wife and kid so i didn't manage ans gone to defaulter list. So afted 5.5 years they found me on my new address and asking this and they said if i will not respond i will be in court. Now i am again on low wage job exactly just HAND TO MOUTH no savings and i want to pay all money to them but in monthly instalments. ... the only thing i am worried is why they asking my employer details and i dont want my employers in this mess area. So please give me idea. I have read home through all threads i dont under stand ter.s cabot amd ca letter caa etc etc i am zero in theory wise. So please help me in easy words... i am not running away from this i neeed to clear this to get mortgage im next 2 or 3 year depends if get savings and good credit score.

Many thanks to all of you guys. You guys really saving lifes
    Last edited by Papu3430; 10th June 2017, 03:32:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: Reston solicitor asking financial statement

Morning xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sounds like they are building to a court claim so yes I would get a CCA request sent off to Arrow( the creditor) . You are close to the six year mark which is why they have started chasing and are likely to put in a court claim.

What was the original debt ? I know it's a loan but as it is a small amount is it from someone like provident ? Or is this a default amount off what was a larger loan ?

Does it show on your credit file at the moment?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks for a reply sir.

The debit is 845 pounds and i took credit card loan of 500 in 2011 some point and didnt paid a penn any and then its gone default i was student and jobless and was living on rent without any benefits or permenant stay in country so then i moved out at different addresse i didn't care that time. Now i am working and still struggling same thing happenings my debit account ( another bank acct) still in minus i swear even i am typing this and my acct is in minus. Any way in short my story is i have 4 to 5 defaults from differnet people and only this one is just on my head from reston soli.. so i dont want ccj on my file at the monment. So if i domt reply to reston like you said that send cca request to arrow global ..my question is what about reston i want to stop them to not go in court becuase court will issue me ccj etc etc...that last reston soli letter was saying to me that i need to contact them on till 20th june which is today..

I am so upset in dedepression didn't sleep last night.

Again thanks a lot for replying... please type some words what should i write in letter for orignal creditors and what should i reply this reston solicitor.

Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X