• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

defaulr removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: defaulr removal

yes i have a list from the building society of all payments made and show a zero balance, i have the arrears letters they still send stating a zero balance,

i have a dated letter stating the amount paid , states account cleared in full and if applicable the appropriate ammendments are being made to information registered with liscensed credit refrence agencies.
    though that was obvioulsy not done

Comment

Yes i have a letter which states they would add a notice of correction which they include a consent form which states'i confirm to nationwide adding a notice of correction......
      i further agree to the following wording.'Please note this default relates to an agreement which the creditor considers to be unenforceable'
      i have not agreed to this and interesting just received another letter saying i had not responded ( i did and said i didn't wish by phone ) but they are still leaving this option pen for me if i change my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna C View Post
        The creditor can't add a correction note to your file only you,

If they have told you to put that then they seem to consider the debt to still be unenforceable even after correcting the defective statutory notices? Do you have this in writing from them?

if this is the position then they will have to remove the default data as they are reporting it incorrectly
        Interesting just re read their letter and it includes a consent form for me to sign to give the authority to add the notice of correction with their written statement . I have not taken up their offer as would like default removed

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X