• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT damage charges what's my rights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT damage charges what's my rights

Handed my car back threw a VT
    Auction place kept my car over the weekend with the keys when they told me they should t really be doing it but they would keep it for me till I was avalible to do the check with them on the mon they then whent ahead on the Monday and done the check without me anyway thruster an iPad infront of me flicked threw some pics and asked me to sign a damage report for £1259 which I never signed. They took five months to send me a copy of this report in the post with pictures stateing what the charges where for most of the charges are rediculouse weren't there when I handed the car back and some of them are just laughable. They are now threatning to take me to court where do I stand with this as they kept my car with keys befor inspection when they shldnt have the done the inspection without me being presant and they had sold the car long befor they sent out the inspection report by post nearly five months later what are my rights and how can I argue this the car in my eye was in mint condition apart from some ware and tare to front Alloys which was minimal we were well under the the avargae millage full mot history and we were not the first owners of the car from new as we bought it from a private dealer when it was around 12-13 months old the car when we handed it bk was only four years old. Any help would be much appreciated as this is starting to get to me and I just want it sorted as the reason I done the vt in the first place was because I was haveing financial difficulties due to my work changes but I had paid the full 50% of the pcp agreement
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X